Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPS vouchers - Tolerance on expiry date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS vouchers - Tolerance on expiry date?

I have a set of vouchers that I am unlikely to use as I will not fly on SQ metal until after the expiry date? Is there any tolerance on the expiry date, I called the PPS number, they informed me cabin crew accept up to a month after the expiry on the voucher? Anyone had any experience of this?

Thanks

I didn't realise they accepted them up to a month after the expiry date. I think I have used my vouchers twice in all the years I have been QPP/TPP, and one of those was to buy something for the daughter of a previous employee of SQ's great sales office in Manchester City Centre when they were on the same flight to MAN as me years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      I didn't realise they accepted them up to a month after the expiry date. I think I have used my vouchers twice in all the years I have been QPP/TPP, and one of those was to buy something for the daughter of a previous employee of SQ's great sales office in Manchester City Centre when they were on the same flight to MAN as me years ago.
      Yes, apparently this is the case as somebody else kindly checked on board with the crew. I normally use them to buy a bottle of whisky as they normally stock a few decent options, be rude not to use them

Comment

I believe you can use the vouchers offline to order items for home delivery as well...

Comment

Working...
        X