Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Running Trip in Edinburgh (via Manchester with SQ328/SQ327)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
    Good looking report, will be doing a London - Manchester - Glasgow - Edinburg driving trip soon.

Good report, and congrats on the marathon, Edinburgh is a great place to walk and run around......nice to see as well the obligatory traffic-cone-on-statue's-head still lives on.

I'm doing the SIN-FRA-EDI rtn instead of through either LHR or MAN though I didn't know about the current train issues.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
      Very nice report, orionmiz! I enjoyed reading it!

And congratulations on finishing the marathon!

Lime green Asics...my favourite sports shoe! Used to own several pairs myself!
      Ya, that lime green Asics is quite good as a general purpose shoes: Running, trails, travelling around etc. Unfortunately, I'll be replacing it with an adidas shoes quite soon.

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
      Good looking report, will be doing a London - Manchester - Glasgow - Edinburg driving trip soon.
      Ooo that's nice. You'll get to see a lot of nice sceneries.

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
      Good report, and congrats on the marathon, Edinburgh is a great place to walk and run around......nice to see as well the obligatory traffic-cone-on-statue's-head still lives on.

I'm doing the SIN-FRA-EDI rtn instead of through either LHR or MAN though I didn't know about the current train issues.
      Regarding the train issues, think I was just unlucky bah haha.

Comment

Enjoyed the trip report thoroughly. Nice photo shots. Congratulations, excellent job!

Comment

Working...
        X