Old 7th December 2018, 09:10 AM   #151
fabioaurelio
SQTalker

Programs: KF, GM, AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingua101 View Post
which airlines still use T2?

Not sure why SQ "rush" to T3 then
Trio ME, CX, 5J, PR, OD, JT, SL, ID, BR, UL, TK, MU, OZ.

I think that is the decision of the airport operator, maybe because SQ has a lot of flight frequencies at the CGK.

Last edited by fabioaurelio; 7th December 2018 at 09:16 AM..
fabioaurelio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2018, 11:03 AM   #152
worldrally
SQTalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfusq View Post
Just to add, now T2 international flight has been reduced to only T2D as T2E has been allocated to Batik Air domestic flights. Air Asia international flights will move back to T2 later this month after previously moving to T3 earlier in the year.
This means Air Asia Int'l will be united with their domestic ops. Maybe Lion Air Int'l will hang around in T2 as well since Batik Air domestic is going to be operated out of T2E.
worldrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2018, 12:50 PM   #153
lingua101
SQTalk Solitaire PPS

Programs: Royal Orchid Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Short Final View Post
SQ was supposed to move months ago. I only saw Lion Air, Sriwijaya and Sri Lankan at T2 last week. Just 4 aircraft.
Quote:
International
- Emirates, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Srilankan Airlines, and all Lion group airlines.

There are still bunch of international airlines using T2. Cathay should have 3-4 flight a day. Emirates has 2 flights a day, likewise Qatar also have 3 flights a day. The rest probably only one flight a day.

This is why I said why SQ is "rushing" while T3 still cannot solve the lounge issue. Don't tell me this will be the final stage.
Old 7th December 2018, 07:17 PM   #154
Bon
SQTalk PPS Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingua101 View Post
There are still bunch of international airlines using T2. Cathay should have 3-4 flight a day. Emirates has 2 flights a day, likewise Qatar also have 3 flights a day. The rest probably only one flight a day.

This is why I said why SQ is "rushing" while T3 still cannot solve the lounge issue. Don't tell me this will be the final stage.
In hindsight, I'd argue that SQ should have moved to T3 earlier if the plan is to move all international flights to T3. They would have gotten much better check-in positions than what they have now. It's a short term pain for long term gain.
Bon is offline   Reply With Quote