MH - Boarding pass question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MH - Boarding pass question

I just performed OLCI with MH. I dont have a printer so is it okay for me to just head to the airport and hand them my passport? (No printed ticket either)

And since this booking was done by a third party, not using my credit card, will I encounter any problems when I drop my bag off?

I OLCI regularly when I have no access to a printer. You just go to the OLCI counter if they have one or the regular check in desk and they will give you your boarding pass.

It depends on where the booking was made. Airlines only want to see the credit card if the booking was made on their website. So if the third party used a travel agent or internet booking agent like Expedia then it will not be a problem. If the booking was done on the MH website then it could well be a big problem. If the third party can not be with you when you check in then you will need to get the third party to go to a MH ticket office and show the credit card to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
      It depends on where the booking was made. Airlines only want to see the credit card if the booking was made on their website. So if the third party used a travel agent or internet booking agent like Expedia then it will not be a problem. If the booking was done on the MH website then it could well be a big problem. If the third party can not be with you when you check in then you will need to get the third party to go to a MH ticket office and show the credit card to them.
      That depends, actually. IME they are more linear when it comes to domesic flights.

Where is the OP heading to?

Comment

Working...
      X