No FF Number printed on my SQ boarding pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No FF Number printed on my SQ boarding pass

I notice since I am clocking my mileage to TG-ROP, I did not see the number printed in my Boarding pass. I wonder why?

Also how they will know if I am TG-Gold, so I can do priority boarding.

When I clock my mileage to A3, the boarding pass, printed A3*S and the number.
    visit my blog

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
    I wonder why?
    Cos' the FF number hasn't been captured in the system?

Comment

SQ quite inconsistance one. Sometime it print but most time it does not.

Comment

Also how they will know if I am TG-Gold, so I can do priority boarding.
        When you want to use priority boarding you are better off showing your card rather than small characters on a BP.

Do SQ allow priority boarding for other *A Golds ?. Those blue boards they put up only say First/Suites, Business and PPS, don't they ?. I can't recall them even saying anything about their own KF Golds ?.

Originally posted by cscs1956 View Post
        SQ quite inconsistance one. Sometime it print but most time it does not.
        Same as many other airlines.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          When you want to use priority boarding you are better off showing your card rather than small characters on a BP.
          I second that. It works like a charm. Actually thinking how barely they manage to glance at the card at some places even an airline gold credit card may do th etrick but not that I'm encouraging that. However, in HKG they check your BP and *G card (if in Y) when you queue up in the Biz/First line.

Do SQ allow priority boarding for other *A Golds ?. Those blue boards they put up only say First/Suites, Business and PPS, don't they ?. I can't recall them even saying anything about their own KF Golds ?
          Well it is inconsistent in regards to what it says on the signs. Some places I have seen *G explicitly (after F, TPP, QPP) and in other cases it is nowhere to be found and when announced never even mentioned. In other cases it comes after F/J, TPP, QPP before the general Eco cabin even if not on signs.

Usually I just go ahead (with BP and *G card ready) when Business and PPS are boarding and have yet to be refused.

Comment

IME, SQ has called for:
            1) Families with children and elderly
            2) First and Business
            3) PPS Club
            4) KF EG and *G
            5) Economy (by rows)

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
              Cos' the FF number hasn't been captured in the system?
              that's what i originally thought also. so i asked the agent if they have my TG-ROP in the system. she said yes and the mileages were credited to my ROP within few days....

just wonder....
              visit my blog

Comment

I am just checking on my TPE-SIN flight. I showed both my TG ROP which is Silver and my A3 Gold. I have told the lady that I wanted to collect my point on my ROP. But on the boarding pass it is printed A3*G. She said yes, the point will be collected on TG. But she needs to print A3 on boarding pass so I can access the lounge.

My question what is the point never been credited to TG? How do i retro it as the Boarding Pass show A3?
                visit my blog

Comment

I am just checking on my TPE-SIN flight. I showed both my TG ROP which is Silver and my A3 Gold.

That was probably not the cleverest thing to do..............

If you need to access the lounge, bring a screenshot/statement of your A3 *G.

If the BP says A3 *G the miles are going to A3.

If you're thinking of doing the usual FQTS/FQTV trick, even though it is technically possible to enter a non SQ number into the FQTS field, I've never successfully managed to get an agent willing/able to do it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post

If you're thinking of doing the usual FQTS/FQTV trick, even though it is technically possible to enter a non SQ number into the FQTS field, I've never successfully managed to get an agent willing/able to do it properly.
                    What's that mean? Credit miles to one FP but use the status of another FFP?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post

I asked her.... are you sure that mileage will be credited to TG. She said yes, it is in the system

So are you saying that I should just show my A3 Gold at the lounge? how about the priority tag?
                      visit my blog

Comment

the flight was credited to my TG ROP already
                        visit my blog

Comment

pretty inconsistent about SQ not printing the ff membership numbers onto the boarding pass.I have been lucky in the time I have had my Thai ROP all flights credited

Comment

Do SQ allow priority boarding for other *A Golds ?. Those blue boards they put up only say First/Suites, Business and PPS, don't they ?. I can't recall them even saying anything about their own KF Golds ?.

Same as many other airlines.
                            At least not true for UA and Delta.

Comment

Originally posted by SQADL333 View Post
                              pretty inconsistent about SQ not printing the ff membership numbers onto the boarding pass.I have been lucky in the time I have had my Thai ROP all flights credited
                              Sometime if you ask again, they will re-print and then it would have the number printed.

Comment

Working...
                              X