No announcement yet.

PPS pax gone bonkers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the screaming? Was the flight overbooked?

Comment

I just love it when people take out their anger on the gate/ticket agents and the people around them. Like they are the ones running the airline. Got a complaint, write the CEO!

I remember when NW took off the movies on their domestic flights. When I gave my letter to one of the FA's to submit for me, she told me that it was the fourth one.
      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by benlee View Post
        No, the flight wasn't overbooked. I told them at the lounge that I don't wont Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream on my flight but Moevenpick and they were not able to manage that and didn't tell me at the lounge so that I could have rebooked my flight...

Comment

On a positive note, I am a QPP1 and I will not requalify next month ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
            I guess that solves the Moevenpick problem.
            F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

Whoa mama! That's one angry lady!

I can agree with HUGE AL here, shouting doesn't solve the problem, Jezza.

Comment

Are you intending not to requalify and switching airlines due to dissatisfaction with SQ or a slow down in travel?

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
                  but what interested me was the crowd around her...so Singaporean.
                  Seriously sometimes you cannot tell if its a Singaporean or Malaysian crowd. The "upper class" Chinese Malaysians I have occasionally and unfortunately come across aren't much better in sticky situations such as this one.

Originally posted by benlee View Post
                  The text in youtube says:

"SQ117 Flights delayed due to engine trouble. Eventually, the plane was canceled, the storm's profane outburst."
                  Help make this article a better one!

Comment

Originally posted by huaiwei View Post
                    The "upper class" Chinese Malaysians I have occasionally and unfortunately come across aren't much better in sticky situations such as this one.
                    Don't confuse money and class.

You can have money but no class.

Or class but no money

This women may be PPS but no class

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                      Are you intending not to requalify and switching airlines due to dissatisfaction with SQ or a slow down in travel?
                      I don't like paying premiums to SQ anymore. Gives me nothing back. I did the run for the UG2 voucher in Economy and upgraded those flights to Biz, hence no PPS value. I shifted some paid private travel in Biz/First to Thai Airways (BKK and Europe). My business travel is down at the moment but I could have still qualified for PPS if I wanted. I did not and SQ will not participate much when my business travel picks up again - unless they introduce some major changes.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                        Don't confuse money and class.

You can have money but no class.

Or class but no money

This women may be PPS but no class
                        Oh yes that is true too. Exactly the same thing my Malaysian pals said!
                        Help make this article a better one!

Comment

I don't like paying premiums to SQ anymore. Gives me nothing back. I did the run for the UG2 voucher in Economy and upgraded those flights to Biz, hence no PPS value. I shifted some paid private travel in Biz/First to Thai Airways (BKK and Europe). My business travel is down at the moment but I could have still qualified for PPS if I wanted. I did not and SQ will not participate much when my business travel picks up again - unless they introduce some major changes.
                          Sounds liked you are voting with your wallet.

Comment

I did not and SQ will not participate much when my business travel picks up again - unless they introduce some major changes.
                            But the good thing is that you can leave SQ behind and fly airlines that do value your loyalty, such as CX and perhaps JL, etc...

Comment

While I empathize with the gate agents working on that flight, we do not know the whole story why she flared up in the first place....for all we know, she needed to be somewhere urgently.

Comment

what a disgusting person... someone should put her out of her misery.

Comment

Working...
                                X