Gold 2007 Calendar Books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold 2007 Calendar Books?

I got in the mail today this huge Gold SQ PPS 2007 Datebook. It's the first time I received something like this - and for my birthday I was sent this gorgeous Baccarat crystal bowl -

Anyone have experiences like that? Seperately I was sent a booklet with the new First, Raffles, and Economy seats.

All the best,
    UG

Lucky you. No crystal bowl for my birthday. No "Romance of Travel ..." booklet neither.

Comment

The datebooks get sent out to PPS members for Christmas. Its arrival is discussed in some of the posts in this thread.

The crystal bowl, on the other hand, is most definitely not a systemwide birthday gift. (Thank you, UK PPS Coordinator .)
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk UrbaneGent

Here in the UK, like jjpb3, we get a diary....compared other high yielding pax like ManFlyer who has an additional item - a 2007 calendar.

You must be special to SQ.

Comment

Thank you for your kind welcome, SQFAN. I travel almost always on F Class with SQ unless it's a two-class cabin like SIN-KUL or the SIN-LAX route (although I prefer going through NRT for the F class).

I received a calendar in the mail today as well as a booklet on the new 777 F, C, and Coach cabins.

UG

Comment

Originally posted by UrbaneGent View Post
            Thank you for your kind welcome, SQFAN. I travel almost always on F Class with SQ unless it's a two-class cabin like SIN-KUL or the SIN-LAX route (although I prefer going through NRT for the F class). UG
            SIN-KUL though is a 2 class cabin, the seats are branded as F and Y.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbaneGent View Post
              I got in the mail today this huge Gold SQ PPS 2007 Datebook.
              I keep looking at mine. It's a normal size of desk management diary, IMHO. Well of course it's huge comparing to the pocket diary.
              And, welcome to SQTalk, UrbaneGent! Please share your experiences and opinions on flying SQ with us here! Looking for to it!

Comment

2007 Desk and Wall Calendars

Here are the pictures of the desk and wall calendars. At least, someone who did not get one will have an idea how it looks.

Desk Calendar 2007

Desk Calendar 2007 - A closer look

January 2007
                The Airline began its maiden journey as Malaysian Airways in May 1947, with flights between Singapore, Kual Lumpur, Ipoh and Penang using twin-engined Airspeed Consuls.

April 2007
                The first scheduled commercial flight - a Sinagpore Airlines' Boeing 727-200 - touched down in July 1981, with great fanfare at the new Singapore Changi Airport.

Comment

2007 Wall Calendar

The wall calendar size is wider than my Tumi soft-suitcase. I put the new Ferragamo kit for comparison as well.

January 2007
                  Looks better than the desk one for this month picture.

April 2007
                  You see the picture of the girl of April, but also you see to the left is the picture for the month of October.

In 1999, Singapore Airlines was the first airline to introduce inflight audio and video on demand, a system that enabled passengers to play, pause, fast-forward and rewind a programme at their convenience.

Comment

Great pictures. I wish I had one, although I probably wouldn't use it.

Comment

FYI, the desk calendar is also being sent out with any mail order from KrisShop in December...

Comment

Ooh you've not put a picture of the best 'month', which is February.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                          Ooh you've not put a picture of the best 'month', which is February.
                          Well, if I upload each month, it won't be a mistery anymore.

Comment

Yipeeee... thanks for sharing

Comment

CGK, thanks for sharing the calendar.....and do I see you have a Kebaya colelction too used as the background for the photo? I have to admit I have a hard time keeping everything straight....but I thought it was SF that has the collection. Of course I know that Paffy has his own special collection but he got his another way.

Comment

Working...
                              X