No announcement yet.

A Proposal for Gathering on Friday, 31 August and Saturday, 1 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just quickly forgot to say, thanks again CGK for the gift much appreciated - burned what i had to offer in comparison lool

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post

Nope, take a look at his hint in post #115.

I was 10 sectors away last weekend. I did them but they never posted (bl**dy RTW ticket..) and slightly worryingly all reference to sectors has now disappeared from eveyones account. I can see this being fun.....

Nice to see everyone this weekend. CGK's face was a picture when I appeared in the SKL on Friday night.

I also have to say the Raffles lounge was horrendous last night, with people stood up as there was nowhere to sit. Talking to a few p*ssed off QPP's they will get a lot of complaints about this but SQ must be getting thick skinned now as it's been one thing after another so they are well used to complaints. Like someone said, the flights are full so they couldn't care less.

Comment

• Good to see, all had a good time.
        Congrats to our new TPP

Comment

• Thank you SQTalker for a reminder about this occasion a year ago. Almost forgot!
          Hope to see you all soon ...
          And don't forget to share your comments, your thoughts, even your hopes and dreams in this thread A year after PPS Changes.

Comment

Working...
          X