Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie would like to thank to SQTalk

Hello forum,
    I really would like to say thank you to all.
    I am a typical infrequent flyer, mainly fly to Japan twice a year to meet my family.
    Although I used to be a very happy passenger in Y, due to the deterioration of my physical condition now I have no choice but to fly in Business class.

When I started to look for any information I happened to find this forum. Since then I love it. I was quite amazed your professionalism and fairness in many threads as well as wonderful TR, etc.

So far, I have only tried three airlines once each and must say I have found that SQ is top notch even though I am still curious to try some other airlines.

Without this forum, I would not have considered to fly with SQ in J/D as I thought SQ's premium product would be far beyond for someone like me.

Thank you so so much for opening up my eyes to the new world

Cheers,
    sushiinSYD

Welcome. You have good timing. We aren't always that peaceful, but it would seem like some of the resident trolls and PITAs are still hibernating or hungover from the festivities.

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk Hope you have as much fun here as I've had

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
        Welcome. You have good timing. We aren't always that peaceful, but it would seem like some of the resident trolls and PITAs are still hibernating or hungover from the festivities.
        Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        Welcome to SQTalk Hope you have as much fun here as I've had
        Thank you very much for your courtesy.

Having been reading many threads, I understand someone like me should not disturb this forum and simply enjoy, but I just cannot help but wanting to say thank you to all.

Regards,
        sushiinSYD
        Last edited by sushiinSYD; 10 January 2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sushiinSYD View Post
          I understand someone like me should not disturb this forum and simply enjoy
          That is the wrong assumption. Everyone is welcome to participate and contribute - new or old

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            That is the wrong assumption. Everyone is welcome to participate and contribute - new or old
            Even the hibernating resident trolls and PITAs? Sorry could not resist.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
              Even the hibernating resident trolls and PITAs? Sorry could not resist.
              Notice that I did say contribute. I didn't say that everyone was welcome to harass/intimidate

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, there's also an introductions thread where you can tell us more about yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                  Welcome to SQTalk, there's also an introductions thread where you can tell us more about yourself
                  Or you can create a trip report to show us more about yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                    Nominated to the list of top memorable one-liners in SQT history.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                      I will make sure to take photos next time. BTW, I do not seem to be able to upload images. Do I need to contact to administrators?

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                      I actually have been wanting to thank you for your fantastic trip reports. Particularly Oslo. Prague & Oslo are the cities I have been dreaming of visiting for years. I finally managed to visit Prague two years ago but not quite sure about Oslo as it apparently needs a lot of plan and days to visit. Your trip report made me say to myself "Just do it!!"

Comment

BTW, I do not seem to be able to upload images. Do I need to contact to administrators?
                        No, you need to make a few more post before you are allowed to post pics. Spam control built-in for this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                          No, you need to make a few more post before you are allowed to post pics. Spam control built-in for this forum.
                          I see. Thank you for your tip, 9v-JKL.

Correct me if I were wrong, but as far as I remember while reading Kyo's trip report about Oslo, you showed quite a knowledge of Oslo/Norway. Please allow me to ask if you are familiar with their culture? Since I have just encountered something with Oslo, I am a bit over excited

Comment

Glad the OP is enjoying his/her time here in SQT. How about moving this thread to a more appropriate section?

Comment

I see. Thank you for your tip, 9v-JKL.

Correct me if I were wrong, but as far as I remember while reading Kyo's trip report about Oslo, you showed quite a knowledge of Oslo/Norway. Please allow me to ask if you are familiar with their culture? Since I have just encountered something with Oslo, I am a bit over excited
                              Oh, he's very familiar...

You're welcome and I hope you're inspired one day to 'just do it' more and more! No holds barred, clothing optional and all that. Nick C's just jealous of mah sexah body

Comment

Working...
                              X