ANZ Travel Visa Signature Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.lin View Post
    I wouldn't want to take chance. Each CSO gave different answer.
    The answer the CSO gave which I believe is most accurate is that the redemption blocks for cash credit is going to be revised from 1 April 2015. Most probably no more in blocks of $10.

Comment

• I have applied to convert my Travel$ to Krisflyer miles. The official word is that it takes 21 working days but I know it will happen sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by vsepr View Post
        The answer the CSO gave which I believe is most accurate is that the redemption blocks for cash credit is going to be revised from 1 April 2015. Most probably no more in blocks of $10.
        It is usually a reduction in benefits.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.lin View Post
          It is usually a reduction in benefits.
          You're absolutely right j.lin. Just called ANZ Hotline and was informed that since 1 February, we need $2500 in card spending to be able to redeem the limousine voucher. Apparently this was in line with the switch of the service provider from Comfort Delgro to Wolero. So much for waiting a full month to call in.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
            You're absolutely right j.lin. Just called ANZ Hotline and was informed that since 1 February, we need $2500 in card spending to be able to redeem the limousine voucher. Apparently this was in line with the switch of the service provider from Comfort Delgro to Wolero. So much for waiting a full month to call in.
            Yes. This is already enforced. Besides that, you have to track your spending and ensure that you had spent more than 2500 in the last 30 days on the day you call ANZ hotline. It is not based on the amount stated in your monthly statement.

Comment

• Do anyone know if Wolero can be used to do Airport Pickup?
              Life's A Bitch,
              Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

• Originally posted by inix View Post
                Do anyone know if Wolero can be used to do Airport Pickup?
                Yes. $20 surcharge for an Alphard instead of an E class and $12 midnight surcharge. Driver usually smses you and meets you once you call.

Comment

• Originally posted by mingster View Post
                  Yes. $20 surcharge for an Alphard instead of an E class and $12 midnight surcharge. Driver usually smses you and meets you once you call.
                  Thanks! Do you guys know if its a voucher where I book myself, or do I have to call ANZ to book?

The reason is because, I've got multiple upcoming flights coming up from August, and I'm wondering if I can collect the vouchers and use them slowly when I need them? TIA!
                  Life's A Bitch,
                  Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Comment

• Originally posted by inix View Post
                    Thanks! Do you guys know if its a voucher where I book myself, or do I have to call ANZ to book?

The reason is because, I've got multiple upcoming flights coming up from August, and I'm wondering if I can collect the vouchers and use them slowly when I need them? TIA!
                    You have to ring Wolero yourself and quote the voucher number on the email which ANZ sends you.

You can only claim one every 30 days with a minimum spend of $2500 in the preceding 30 days. Each voucher has a 2 month expiry from memory.

Comment

• Originally posted by mingster View Post
                      You have to ring Wolero yourself and quote the voucher number on the email which ANZ sends you.

You can only claim one every 30 days with a minimum spend of $2500 in the preceding 30 days. Each voucher has a 2 month expiry from memory.
                      Actually, each voucher has a 3-month expiry. By the way, any additional charges beyond the normal ride (eg. 12am-6am pickup, multiple pickup locations, etc) can be paid by cash to the driver or charged to a card. I charged my $12 midnight pickup surcharge back to my ANZ card to earn even more miles.

Comment

• Thanks all
                        Life's A Bitch,
                        Love It

Comment

Working...
                        X