Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sushiinSYD View Post
    I see. Thank you for your tip, 9v-JKL.

Correct me if I were wrong, but as far as I remember while reading Kyo's trip report about Oslo, you showed quite a knowledge of Oslo/Norway. Please allow me to ask if you are familiar with their culture? Since I have just encountered something with Oslo, I am a bit over excited
    Something or someone?
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
      Welcome. You have good timing. We aren't always that peaceful, but it would seem like some of the resident trolls and PITAs are still hibernating or hungover from the festivities.
      I kinda miss those guys... Makes for some fun reading...and the hope that I can get in on the fun before the thread is closed.
      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
        Something or someone?
        Whichever comes first

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        I kinda miss those guys... Makes for some fun reading...and the hope that I can get in on the fun before the thread is closed.
        I still enjoy reading many threads (maybe, partially because I am new). Besides fun reading, I have learned so many things from this forum and I feel I owe you guys a lot. Such a wonderful forum and people

Comment

Originally posted by sushiinSYD View Post
          you showed quite a knowledge of Oslo/Norway. Please allow me to ask if you are familiar with their culture?
          Really? Now I have to go back and find what I posted.
          My only interaction with Norwegians was via a fellow Norwegian SQTalker who used to live here.

Comment

Having gone through THAT Epic TR again, I think you're refering to PinkFloyd who's lived there for some time..

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              Really? Now I have to go back and find what I posted.
              My only interaction with Norwegians was via a fellow Norwegian SQTalker who used to live here.
              Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              Having gone through THAT Epic TR again, I think you're refering to PinkFloyd who's lived there for some time..
              Sorry for the trouble taking up your time to clarify my wrong remembering
              Anyhow, it is good to know that I may get a very useful tips when I decide to visit Norway.

Comment

No apology needed. Have a great weekend!

Comment

Thank you and same to you.

Cheers to you all

Comment

Hello,

I have just added my new experience with TG (SYD/BKK in F). Then I have found I much prefer SQ C (A380) to TG F. Seat wise I prefer SQ's A380 to TG's B747, and main reason is quality of FAs. They are ahead of other airlines of those which I have tried so far.
                    For me they seem to be more friendly and professional at the same time. Whilst some say they are robotic, I am a believer of "it takes two to Tango", after the ice breaking I had a wonderful experience with them.

On the other hand, as I have started reading several threads, it makes me feel sad to know that SQ's poor treatment for their high tier members.
                    I am just hoping they will wake up before hubris and nemesis catches up with them.

Well, I just could not help but expressing my recent thought.

Kind regards,
                    sushiinsyd

Comment

Hi Nice to meet u friend

Comment

Nice to meet you too, kuma.lk

Comment

I have just received this message:
                          return First Class fare to Hong Kong starts from only $5871. For an even more unforgettable celebration, we are excited to offer 45,000 bonus miles* to KrisFlyer members who purchase a Suites or First Class ticket between 16 November to 30 November 2012 and travel between 01 December 2012 to 31 January 2013.

45,000 bonus KrisFlyer miles will enable you to redeem a one-way upgrade award from Economy Class to Business Class to China, Taipei, Hong Kong, or Southeast Asia, or redeem a return Economy Class ticket from Melbourne to Fiji with our alliance partner, Virgin Australia.

As I am a very low key for SQ, I have never expected to receive such invitation (although i am still planning to give it a go for a380 suite ;P).

Is SQ getting a desperate this bad?
                          Just makes me concerned...

Comment

Where do you receive this message? By e-mail?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                              Where do you receive this message? By e-mail?
                              Yes, it came as a regular e-newsletter.
                              Bonus 45,000 miles means a lot to someone like me.
                              I have already booked my regular holiday flight to Japan in January in J.
                              If I have known this promotion by the time, I would have been experiencing my first a380 suite plus bonus miles...

Comment

Working...
                              X