New LH F amenity kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LH F amenity kit

It seems that they've changed suppliers within a month. On the outbound I had the grey LaPrarie one, and on the inbound it's a green kit by Caudalie. Or do they just supply different kits on different flights?

In any case the LH F kits seem pretty sparse compared to the luxurious ones found on the likes of SQ, QF and BA.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Well, LH changes the amenity kits very often. There are Aigner, La Prairie, and many that I could not recall the name. So, I think since your flight to FRA was in November, and your return in December, thus, you get a different one.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      Well, LH changes the amenity kits very often. There are Aigner, La Prairie, and many that I could not recall the name. So, I think since your flight to FRA was in November, and your return in December, thus, you get a different one.
      Both in December - 1st and 31st. Perhaps the one on the 1st was still using the Nov kit?
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
      X