Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think shall be the next *A member?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think shall be the next *A member?

Disclaimer: This thread is just for fun and the information provided contains speculation which may not be true. The information posted here might not even happen at all.

As the title suggests, who do you think should join *A? Or which airlines do you wish to see them in *A? These airlines might already be in any alliance currently. Well, I would pretty wish to see Vietnam Airlines, Emirates & Qatar in *A.
    We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Air China

edit: won't happen though.
    Last edited by flo; 3 September 2007, 04:14 PM. Reason: retought
    Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
      Air China

edit: won't happen though.
      Aren't they a pending member?

edited to add : yes they are - here's the official *A release from 2006: http://www.staralliance.com/en/press..._airchina.html
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
        Aren't they a pending member?
        Yeah, I read that from Wikipedia too. Anymore suggestions people?
        We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

i think EK should join

Comment

I vote for MI

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              I vote for MI
              Yeah, kind of reminded me. Why SQ didn't sponsor MI to be an regional member of *A?
              Last edited by nykelaz; 3 September 2007, 08:35 PM.

Comment

MI's routes are regional and limited network and flies the smaller A320s n A319s without in-seat inflight entertainment and is a full subsidiary of SQ's.

Comment

Working...
                X