Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price of Blackberry in Changi (Or Singapore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of Blackberry in Changi (Or Singapore)

hey guys how are we all doing?
    During all the festivities when passing through Singapore a couple days ago, i forgot to check the price if the shops in Changi are selling the blackberry pearl - and also the full keyboard version?

Anyone knowing how much it is plz let us know since im looking to buy it outright in the next week or 2. (Wonder how much shops such as Mustafa or Sim Lim Square are selling it for)
    Much appreciated as always
    Token

Looks like you also forgot to check whether there is a forum dedicated to discussions about Singapore and/or Changi.

You recovered yet from your transit, token01?
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

haha cheers jjpb3 i did indeed post in haste.

Thanks for asking if i recovered. Usually im a bolter hardly need any time at all especially heading Europe way, but i was still tired on the second day. Hopefully once i hit the gym today it will sort out.

Im worried with a lotta long hauls that superficial veins may show on the legs.

On the Blackberry note, the providers in Ireland if getting a Blackberry through them leave it locked on their network for 12 months meaning when changing sims to use the blackberry during extended stays in Australia or other countries, it wouldnt be possible.

Therefore i need to buy the phone outright and grab the unlimited data transfer for only 20 euro a month for my Irish mobile number, and get another blackberry service on my Australia Mobile number. (this is feasible since If i roam on the Irish account, 1mb costs a WHOPPPING 13.40euros)
      I have on a number of occasions bought phones from Singapore as i find the price quite decent and was hoping you guys can help me finding the best place to buy the blackberry arouuuund the world.
      Cheeers as always
      Tokey Token

Comment

Working...
      X