No announcement yet.

LH Amenity kits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm I thought the colour is dark tan or light brown, the one I got.

Comment

LH FRA-SIN - March 2008 (ladies)

LH F FRA-SIN

Comment

OMG JHM..that amenity kit is so girly. You sure you did not get the female one?

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
          My post did say "ladies"!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            My post did say "ladies"!
            phew...apologies ..just saw ladies at the rear of that sentence. I'm embarassed.

Comment

I did try to get one two weeks ago. But the FA was confused... and insisted on me getting the male one.

Comment

phew...apologies ..just saw ladies at the rear of that sentence. I'm embarassed.
                That would have put jhm's search for a manbag in a whole new light.
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                  That would have put jhm's search for a manbag in a whole new light.

Not my position to question jhm's decision.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                    LH F FRA-SIN

Taking LH458 MUC-SFO today, and I was able to get hold one of this kind.
                    Well, but I was too shy to ask for the new pajamas. Nickbot, you should ask for the new one in your flight. It's a European football championship theme. The guy I saw had soccer related goodies, as well as a green scarf, inside the PJs bag.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                      Taking LH458 MUC-SFO today, and I was able to get hold one of this kind.
                      Well, but I was too shy to ask for the new pajamas. Nickbot, you should ask for the new one in your flight. It's a European football championship theme. The guy I saw had soccer related goodies, as well as a green scarf, inside the PJs bag.
                      Hmmm, I'm pretty anti-football, so hope they have the old style available for non supporters

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                        Hmmm, I'm pretty anti-football, so hope they have the old style available for non supporters
                        Hmm, I guess I should trade one you will get with my old style one.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                          Hmm, I guess I should trade one you will get with my old style one.
                          Hehe, may be a good deal!

Comment

I came across this on eBay and it looks pretty cool. Is this their latest version?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Lufthansa-Fir...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Blimey, that *is* pretty cool - I can imagine jhm salivating over that one!

Comment

Does anyone have pictures of the inside? Looks like the perfect case to pack the iPod and digital camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X