LHR-PVG-LHR on VS new Premium Economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhm View Post
    quik!, great trip report - love the pictures! Never tried VS myself - perhaps one day.
    You have to try, best so far! Having said that, I haven't been on many airlines, apart from mainly SQ/MH and all these were on Y

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    Great TR. The weird plane you see there is a fire training device
    That plane is really bizarre, 3 engine jet for a 747...what a hybrid! And wings are missing!

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
    Great trip report! I really like the Virgin branding for all of their stuff. I ahem took some of their airplane salt and pepper shakers from UC. Neat little things.

I hope you weren't sitting on the floor of the lav to take that picture! New plane or not, that'd be gross.

Also, where are the pictures of the cute VS girls? They're just as cute as the SQ girls. And their accent....
    Yes, I'm extremely impressed by their strong branding, very fresh, very youth-appealing. I love everything from their earbuds, to their blanket lol...and of COURSE i didn't sit on the floor, that's REVOLTING (why am I saying this in a slightly Kim (from Kath & Kim) tone?)! I held the camera down wards, and yes I had the toilet seat down too.

I wanted to snap, but again I dare not. The one who served my aisle, was almost a mirror image of Myolie Wu she was so cute in her VS uniform And what fate we had when she was on duty again on my return flight from PVG. We did get chatting a bit and she was so amused with my broken Mandarin haha

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    quik! Many thanks for sharing. VS PE does really look good! Especially the seats.
    Yeap, very much impressed! I don't think I can fly Y anymore

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
    Nice! I must try VS PE one of these days.
    The new Premium Economy. It does cost you a little more, but you'll stretch it

*shows the amazing seat pitch and space*

Originally posted by Cossie View Post
    Thanks for that Quik! I've not been in the new premium cabin, it looks great. VS do make you feel like you're NOT travelling on Y if you're in Premium. Unlike BA!

A friend told me that they had wanted to call Premium "Middle Class" (and there's Upper Class) and rename Economy "Working Class"! LOL! But then they thought better of it.....
    Well, it does reflect the actual class! I can't never afford the Upper Class, clearly I'm from the Working Class, just pretending to be Middle Class!
    Last edited by quik!; 15 December 2006, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X