Best FA Uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best FA Uniform

I hope so far no one has yet posted this topic in the General Board. As the title suggests, which FA uniform do you think is the best?

TOP 5
    Singapore Airlines (Very unique)
    Korean Air (Interesting hair accessories)
    Thai Airways
    Silkair (Very elegant dress)
    Emirates

Well, you may also want to include those uniforms that are not to your likings.

Malaysia Airlines (Especially the male FAs. The bow tie is just too riduculous for me.)
    Garuda Indonesia (It's a pity that they do away with the Kebaya )
    Asiana (Very dull looking and what's with that weird hat )
    Air India (The droopy sari uniform makes the FAs looks sloopy)

P.S. Moderators, if you find that this thread is similar to another, feel free to merge them or delete mine. I'm fine with it.
    We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

The best looking (hot) gotta be SIA for female FA
    The most professional looking gatta be KAL.

Comment

I'm beginning to like the red-hot KingFisher uniform too

Comment

My top 5:
        Singapore Airlines
        Thai Airways International
        China Airlines(ROC)
        Vietnam Airlines
        Malaysia Airlines

The above 5 airlines that I've chosen actually have one commonality, is that their FA uniform are of its country's national representative clothes. I think once the FA wears the uniform, he or she represents the country, so I think the design of the FA uniforms should contains more national charateristics. Such as SQ's and Malaysia's Selang and CI's Qui bao.

Comment

- Singapore Airlines
          - Korean Air
          - Thai Airways

I love KE's uniform, saw them walking down in KLIA's baggage claim, they are so gorgeous, love the hair pin too...

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
          No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
          I AGREE

Comment

whilstthe new korean uniforms may look elegant - but its very western. Vietnam, Thai n CAL are distinctively cultural. Whilst altho the kebaya is nice but is shared between SQ n MH - and before Gaurda also used it - hence its not distinct as a stand alone uniform.

Comment

Somehow most of FAs I've met, they all ency KE's new uniform !!

Comment

Just taking the piss...

Best FA uniform? Well, it has to be Saudi Arabian female FAs.

I had the opportunity to stay in a crew stop hotel in Karachi. While admiring only some our lovely SQ Girls, I noticed at the corner of my eye what appeared to be Dalek like figures moving across the room. I was told by my colleague that the Daleks were from Saudi airline. The ladies FA were dressed in black, and covered up from the head down except for the eye slit.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                  Best FA uniform? Well, it has to be Saudi Arabian female FAs.

I had the opportunity to stay in a crew stop hotel in Karachi. While admiring only some our lovely SQ Girls, I noticed at the corner of my eye what appeared to be Dalek like figures moving across the room. I was told by my colleague that the Daleks were from Saudi airline. The ladies FA were dressed in black, and covered up from the head down except for the eye slit.

Comment

Originally posted by singaporu_kooku View Post
                    - Singapore Airlines
                    - Korean Air
                    - Thai Airways

I love KE's uniform, saw them walking down in KLIA's baggage claim, they are so gorgeous, love the hair pin too...

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
                    No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                    I AGREE
                    I realise KE uses many different type of background music for this same advertisment, depending on where this ad is shown.
                    We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                      After this second reference to Daleks (the first one being Savage25's in the SKL outsourcing thread), I finally had to Google the reference.

I have a lot of catching up to do with British allusions.
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                        After this second reference to Daleks (the first one being Savage25's in the SKL outsourcing thread), I finally had to Google the reference.

I have a lot of catching up to do with British allusions.
                        You didn't know what a Dalek was ??.

You can find the best place to buy one through the site below. They reckon Planet earth is the place to go:

www.daleklinks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                          You didn't know what a Dalek was ??.
                          My thoughts exactly! Next, jjpb3 will be telling us he has no idea who the Cybermen are, what a Tardis is, what's K-9 etc.

Oh, the memories!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                            My thoughts exactly! Next, jjpb3 will be telling us he has no idea who the Cybermen are, what a Tardis is, what's K-9 etc.
                            Uh oh.
                            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                            X