No announcement yet.

"First" Boarding Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think that since they're older (respect), they may find it easier to board early and get situated before the mad dash. The FA's also will be able to accommodate them better as the usually do when F boarding begins.
    HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
      Some lounge boarding calls are timed so well that there'd not be a single soul at the gate lounge area when you get there, like QF/BA at BKK or NZ at MEL.
      Happened to me both times with CX at BKK as well so I've not - luckily - experienced what jjpb3 has gone through!

On the other hand, you get lounge calls like the one I got at KUL in the CX lounge for one of my JL flights where (IIRC) they started to announcing my name as I was walking to the gate and on the way I met people who were dispatched to find me and the other missing pax! Given how I understand the Japanese value punctuality, it was particularly embarrassing on boarding the plane...

Comment

Originally posted by TurnLeft ThankYou! View Post
        Wow! I did not realise my question was so full of controversy (spelling error)

The point of my question came from Dad & Mum.
        As they are both novice international travelers (in fact never before left OZ) and have never flown in the first cabin and because of their elderly staus both are quite aprehensive and a little frightened.

Plus mum can't stay on her feet for long periods.

The other night dad watched a aussie tv show called border security and seen the lines to board an international flight, hence his concern.

I explained about the First lounge and how they would help and guide them before anyone else boards, but he can't see them both rushing to get on the plane first.

They both have no real idea about what they are about to embark on

Dad especially keeps thinking its just like a jetstar domestic BNE-MEL trip except longer. Its all he know's...
        He only just got the internet this year... Hee he!
        He has no idea, but he thinks he does.....

Cheers Colin.............
        Well, it seems that they are going to have a ride (flight) of their lives! I'm sure they'll be ok and people will look out for them. Just ask them to sit back, relax and enjoy!

Do keep us updated with their travel stories!

Comment

Working...
        X