Suites to CDG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suites to CDG

Hi all, sorry if this question has already been asked.
    For a flight out of SIN to Paris (midnight-ish) in Suites, can the dinner be served really at any time, i.e not a slight delay, but, say, after a night of sleep...
    Take off 12am, that would mean having dinner 7-8 hours in the flight, when most pax are asleeped (and closer to the usual too-early breakfast) ?
    Safer also to order at the same time than other pax, I suppose ?

We are looking at a light dinner at the TPR first (at "normal" dinner time), but then the timing is not great for a full dinner at 1am after take off... (unless we see it in the perspective of taking dinner at Paris-time

Thanks !
    Last edited by Durian; 30 November 2015, 10:56 AM.

Dining in Suites or First is really at your leisure (anytime). You can let in crew know your preference once you settle in your seat and have a chance to look through the menu. For SIN-CDG I usually have my dinner at the airport before I board. If I do not like the breakfast choices, I would ask them to keep my supper items for breakfast.
    You should not land in Paris with empty stomach. Those morning traffic jams ...

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
      For SIN-CDG I usually have my dinner at the airport before I board.
      How do you know? You've only been in Suites SIN-CDG about 250 times. I'm not sure you're qualified to answer.

Comment

Working...
      X