No announcement yet.

5 star hotels to recommend in Beijing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks bugaboo, due mainly to hotel affiliation programs, I'm only consider Hilton, SPG or Accor properties currently. So far the St Regis is pricey for a weekend, but I may use two free weekend nights from SPG that I've collected...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      ...due mainly to hotel affiliation programs, I'm only consider Hilton, SPG or Accor properties currently. So far the St Regis is pricey for a weekend, but I may use two free weekend nights from SPG that I've collected...
      Weren't you considering Hyatt as an affiliation?

Since he promised, let's see what zander has to say, as I know he visited both properties...
      HUGE AL

Comment

Just can't bring myself to go for top status in 4 hotel properties at once, I'm afraid.

Love Hyatt, though... but not every property is like that place in Tokyo.. wonder which Hyatt that was again??

Comment

Just can't bring myself to go for top status in 4 hotel properties at once, I'm afraid.
          Status Match and enjoy!
          HUGE AL

Comment

I'll consider that for next year... when I Status Match, I want to be sure I can maintain it too, otherwise 'tis pointless!

(pun intended)

Comment

I'll consider that for next year... when I Status Match, I want to be sure I can maintain it too, otherwise 'tis pointless!

(pun intended)
              Keep in mind that you want to status match in the second half of the year to net 1.5 years at the top tier. If you opt to wait this year out, you typically won't be able to execute until mid-July of next year.
              HUGE AL

Comment

That's okay because (as you know), every last remaining weekend this year is just about accounted for... all my leave included.

On the bright side, I've booked two nights for my first St Regis experience this upcoming Singaporean long weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to replace the pic in my avatar in a week's time as a result.

Comment

That's okay because (as you know), every last remaining weekend this year is just about accounted for... all my leave included.

On the bright side, I've booked two nights for my first St Regis experience this upcoming Singaporean long weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to replace the pic in my avatar in a week's time as a result.
                  Is this in Beijing? Did zander fill you in?
                  HUGE AL

Comment

It is, matey...

He had filled me in briefly prior to this thread at the Meet-The-Author session of the Mile Hi! Club two weekends back... but he did say he'd be more comprehensive. Anyway, we can drag the dirt out of him over dinner tomorrow night... where your presence will be sorely missed!

Comment

Fairmont Beijing looks like a great place to stay?
                      I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

As promised, I have done my review of the SR beijing

Comment

Originally posted by zander View Post
                          As promised, I have done my review of the SR beijing
                          What about the Park Hyatt??? I know you checked it out.
                          HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                            Patience, mate

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                              Originally posted by zander View Post
                              Patience, mate
                              Them old souped-up dorm rooms? Don't you really want to know about Hyatt Place?

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                                Them old souped-up dorm rooms?
                                Dorm rooms???
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X