Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Exciting new developments" at BMI DC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Exciting new developments" at BMI DC...

Got an email from bmi dc today informing of restricted access to dc accounts due to system upgrades. But what worried me was the following quote in the email:

We're upgrading our Diamond Club system, which will enable us to provide you with an improved level of customer service. There will also be some exciting new developments to the Diamond Club programme over the next few months and we'll update you with further details as soon as we can.
    Hmmm.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

me too.. and i'm wondering how exicitng can the developments be... yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by kaysquare View Post
      me too.. and i'm wondering how exicitng can the developments be... yeah right.
      Probably more "exciting" as in a sharp kick in the balls, than "exciting" as in winning the lottery.

Comment

remember, redemptions will not be possible during the system upgrade from may 6-12, so for those looking to book awards, better do it before the system goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
          remember, redemptions will not be possible during the system upgrade from may 6-12, so for those looking to book awards, better do it before the system goes down.
          Ditto for those who may need to amend their awards.

I thought jetstar was ridiculous for taking their system down for a weekend, but a whole week for Diamond Club is absurd. Someone is taking the micky.

As for new developments, any bets on a german language page?

Comment

So far the only news is that my membership number now goes from 8 to 11 and the bonus miles are credited as and when rather than monthly. Are we expecting better/worse?

Comment

The more exciting news will be the integration into Miles&More next year... Rumour has it that Lufthansa will copy the miles&cash funcionality in its own program but only for Y... Except points to be transferred 1:1 but higher reward prices...

Highly recommend any frequent flyers to achieve bmi *G as this would be transferred to Lufthansa Senator (*G) which offers nice benefits:

- companion award on LH/LX/OS for 50% if flying together
              - premium award on LH/LX/OS for J at 150%: any open seat is yours
              - better service lines than SQ (people are picking up the phone within 15 secs...)

Comment

post deleted
                Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                  The more exciting news will be the integration into Miles&More next year... Rumour has it that Lufthansa will copy the miles&cash funcionality in its own program but only for Y... Except points to be transferred 1:1 but higher reward prices...
                  Let's wait and see... let's wait and see....
                  There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                  If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Working...
                  X