• Instant HH Gold for Visa Signature holders

I don't think this has been shared here yet:

http://hhonors.com/VisaSignature

Unfortunately, the T&C says the card has to be US-issued

Comment

Give it a go

Comment

Sweet!

While it does prove that HH Gold is really worthless, a free offer is still a free offer!

Comment

Visa Infinite seems to work too ...

Thanks milehighj for allerting us on this ...
          When the going gets tough, the tough go travelling ...

Comment

Thanks!

"You now have HHonors Gold membership through August 31, 2011. You can immediately take advantage of Gold benefits at any of the 3,700 hotels and resorts in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. To extend your Gold membership through March 31, 2013, simply complete three stays using your Visa Signature card by August 31, 2011. Click here for the full terms and conditions."

Comment

Been waiting since 9th of June when I signed up, still nothing yet... hope 'the 5k bonus points' comes after 2-3 weeks.
              Last edited by Kyo; 14 June 2011, 03:56 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                Been waiting since 9th of June when I signed up, still nothing yet... hope it comes after 2-3 weeks.
                Huh?

I got mine instantly.

Comment

Been waiting since 9th of June when I signed up, still nothing yet... hope it comes after 2-3 weeks.
                  Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                  Huh?

I got mine instantly.
                  I am confused as well. It is instantaneous confirmation.

Comment

But you're HH Diamond. Why downgrade?

Comment

i could get my visa signature issued in Korea verified but once I put my HH number and pin, i keep getting error message.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                        Huh?

I got mine instantly.
                        Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                        I am confused as well. It is instantaneous confirmation.
                        Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                        But you're HH Diamond. Why downgrade?

Kyo+ (or did milehighj change it to Kyo- ) confuses us AGAIN.
                        HUGE AL

Comment

Sorry for the confusion - if you're already HH Gold or Diamond (in this case, it's HH Diamond), here's a screenshot of what happens and this is what I'm waiting for:

Comment

Kyo+, for our HH listeners out there, does this promo work with ANY valid Visa Signature number (not even having to be the member's) -- as the Instant Gold status is documented to do?
                            HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                              Kyo+, for our HH listeners out there, does this promo work with ANY valid Visa Signature number (not even having to be the member's) -- as the Instant Gold status is documented to do?
                              I only tried with my own Visa Signature number, which is under my name, and that screenshot above shows what happens.

I don't have someone else's Visa Signature to give it a try with, but with any luck, they'd probably not even check it considering my card is Singapore-issued.

Whoever wants to try would probably get it, I reckon - there are cardholders out there who may use other names (e.g. Chinese names) on their credit card and an English name on the HH account. It would stand to reason that these are not mutually exclusive.

One point to note is the web address clearly shows it 'detects' that it's a HH Diamond member number. It would stand to reason that a HH Gold member would get a similar confirmation message.

Comment

Working...
                              X