QF Product Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
    Hmm, just noticed that the porter service is only available to QF First Class and QF Chairman's Lounge members, not any oneworld emerald... Hopefully the lounge itself will be a regular F lounge and they won't build an inferior one for emerald-entry (ala BA F lounge vs Concorde Room).
    The first bit isn't too unexpected, IMO, as segregation from alliance partners' elites seems to be a norm for leading airlines (SQ, LH, BA), with the shining exception of CX.

Does the capacity in the restaurant support pure First Class (non-emerald) numbers? Seems very large even for QF's volume of flights.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      Does the capacity in the restaurant support pure First Class (non-emerald) numbers? Seems very large even for QF's volume of flights.
      Not many QF F flights nowadays. 3 of their major Asian destinations - SIN, HKG, BKK are transit pts to LHR. A lot of destinations like MNL, HNL, CGK, NRT, HKG turnarounds, FRA, PVG, BOM etc only have Y and J and the less profitable ones might well be ceded to JQ over the next few yrs anyway.

So out of MEL they only have 2 dailies to LHR (via SIN and HKG respectively) and one to LAX to worry about. All 3 depart at rather different times.
      Out of SYD - 2 dailies to LHR (via BKK and SIN), 1 daily to JFK (via LAX), 2 dailies to LAX, 5x weekly to SFO, and the seasonal service to JNB.

So there's hope that it's an actual ow lounge.

edited to add: oh and dont know about SYD, but at MEL CX F pax use the QF F lounge.
      Last edited by KeithMEL; 2 May 2007, 01:40 PM.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Due to popular demand, QF will by the end of the month be offering PJs in business class on a massively expanded list of services, including 332, 333 and 763 operations. See complete list of services offering PJs in J here.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
        X