Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 MileagePlus Program Changes Officially Announced

http://mileageplusmergerupdates.com/...rogramOverview

Lifetime 1Ps will flood the system. E+ will not be available until 24 hours before the flight. Fare trumps status. A bad program just got worse...
    HUGE AL

1m miles ain't bad for lifetime *G for the member AND spouse...

I could care less about the programme, but more concerned about those people flooding the SQ system.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post

I could care less about the programme, but more concerned about those people flooding the SQ system.
      thats probably why SQ take away the shower?
      visit my blog

Comment

Yeah, with UA back-dating all the EQM's into the accounting for MM Status, it can be interpreted as a good/bad thing.
        HUGE AL

Comment

Donch worry.... with the way how SQ already views UA MP members, more and more premium 77W, A388 award seats will only be reserved for the privileged few... unless of course SQ will allow redemption to UA at SQ KF levels!

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
            Donch worry.... with the way how SQ already views UA MP members, more and more premium 77W, A388 award seats will only be reserved for the privileged few... unless of course SQ will allow redemption to UA at SQ KF levels!
            Wasn't thinking of redemption availability at all. SQ have full control over that and use that control to their own nefarious purposes...

I was referring to the check-in and lounge facilities (SIN SKL notwithstanding), and other such things.

Comment

Wasn't thinking of redemption availability at all. SQ have full control over that and use that control to their own nefarious purposes...

I was referring to the check-in and lounge facilities (SIN SKL notwithstanding), and other such things.
              Shouldn't you be more worried about Aegean *G's?

Comment

Working...
              X