SQ327/328 - Power Supply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ327/328 - Power Supply?

Reading the SQ website, it states that in-seat power supplys are only on selected 772ERs........

Given the reality that Manchester is the "2nd class" airport for SQ, short of ringing SQ Offices in London, is there anyone with experience of J class? (MAN Flyer.....)

because I doubt my laptop will last 13 hours....and the ipod looks unlikely to manage that too without juice.......
    If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

spacebeds have power supply.

That statement that "in-seat power supplys are only on selected 772ERs" probably lumps all the 777's in there since they're all technically ER's.

Comment

thank you, SQflyergirl.
      Now, to upload my entire rolling stones cd collection....
      If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Comment

I think it refers to the 777's in regional config... though they could have it too I just haven't noticed

Comment

Originally posted by Greatfox View Post
          I think it refers to the 777's in regional config... though they could have it too I just haven't noticed

Some do, some don't. Those regional ones that do have it require an empower adaptor.

Comment

Working...
          X