No announcement yet.

Hyatt FFNs Are Back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very useful info. Back to the drawing board..

Thanks HUGE AL!

Comment

SPG's 1Q offerings have by-and-large, sucked.

I'm about to get my 3rd free Hilton night by next week, just in time on the 31st, so very happy about that as well, and I'll have almost requalified for HH Gold by that time. Will probably gun for HH Diamond although it's mostly pointless, but have had nice experiences with their Aussie properties.

I'm tempted to try more for HH now, but I'll be starting from zero. What are your thoughts, HUGE AL? Worth trying for? What incentives?

Comment

Kyo, no Hilton Diamond is not worth it. Gold is good enough and gets most of the same benefits, and all of the important ones. Hyatt Diamond is better, with a big distinction between Plat. and Diamond, compared to the minor distinction between Hilton Diamond and Hilton Gold.

Comment

Have got to say these Hyatt free night offers really are superb. Just used a couple of them in the PH Hamburg, which was one of my favourites before I ever had status with Hyatt. Now.....

Any hotel that does breakfast until 2pm on Saturday and Sunday has got to be a winner.

Comment

Surely there'd be expectations of lunch at 2pm instead of brekkie?

Comment

I believe it works for professionals like MAN Flyer and myself.
              HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                Yowch.

Disclaimer: some of the best weekend breakfasts I've had, in a non-professional capacity, have actually been after noon. Ah those were the days ...

I agree with MAN Flyer's criterion.
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

What is this "noon" and "a.m." you guys speak of?
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Breakfast is the first meal one has when one wakes up, regardless of the time of day!
                    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                      Surely there'd be expectations of lunch at 2pm instead of brekkie?
                      You've clearly never been out with the right people fella. I was on a stag party weekend so I never saw the morning, besides which as a Diamond you get a guaranteed breakfast.

That's one way of looking at it I suppose....

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                      Ah those were the days ...

I agree with MAN Flyer's criterion.
                      I should also mention the two nights I also redemmed at the Hyatt Churchill in London the week before when we emptied the fridge in the lounge for them.

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                      Breakfast is the first meal one has when one wakes up, regardless of the time of day!
                      Absolutely.

Comment

Used another free night at the PH in Sydney last night. Tremendous hotel and fabulous value redeeming there at the price it is for a room.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                          Used another free night at the PH in Sydney last night. Tremendous hotel and fabulous value redeeming there at the price it is for a room.
                          Wow, this is great to hear! After their previous GM left, I had heard the property went downhill RAPIDLY. Very glad to know this is not the case.
                          HUGE AL

Comment

Wow, this is great to hear! After their previous GM left, I had heard the property went downhill RAPIDLY. Very glad to know this is not the case.
                            No idea about that as it was my first stay. They are due to close for a full refurb in March but they say it will still be a Hyatt when they re-opens.

Comment

deleted
                              Last edited by trekkie; 23 September 2010, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X