X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AUH T-3] Etihad Airways First Class Premium Lounge

Etihad Airways First Class Lounge at Terminal Three

Entrance to the Lounge:

Well it was my home for the day, and the staff especially lounge agents could not be friendlier. You are treated like honored guests and there were staff looking over you at all time. Everyone knows where you are going. Once I walked into the lounge, my hand luggage was stored and my jacket was hung. Everything was waiter-service in the lounge, and I was immediately offered a hot towel and a menu card upon arrival. Just asked for anything you want. The lounge itself is not big, but very nicely designed and I like the brown cedar wood décor with the white leather. The lounge was never over terribly busy, so it was a nice cozy lounge. However, business facilities are insufficient with no individual business stations. I can’t believe the business station does not have additional plugs for personal computers. There were two mac computers installed and various individual TV stations. There is no printer and copying service. I am disappointed in the lack of power outlets throughout the lounge. There should be lots of outlets for folks to recharge cell phones. There is a cigar lounge. Bathrooms and showers are available through the Sixth Sense Spa. There was also a restaurant and a bar. I had a late lunch and the cream of broccoli and scallop risotto entrée were nice. I was not too hungry so did not eat much throughout the day. I was provided a quiet room (which could be shared), which basically consists of two long sofas with pillow and blankets. I took a four hours nap on one of the long couch, which was not too classy, but an acceptable alternative. I sort of miss the real “hotel” room offered by EK on its first class lounge. In general, it is a nice lounge with good ambience and design. I think the photos will say more than enough.

Entrance:

Lounge Area:

Comment

Service in the Lounge:

Quiet Room:

TV Lounge:

Business Center:

Comment

Cigar Lounge

I don't smoke but this cigar lounge is really nicely designed.

Cigar Lounge:

Comment

Shower:

Rainshower head but pressure is a bit lacking

Restaurant/bar area:

Amazing ceiling

Table setup

Comment

Sitting area behind the bar

The bar

All day Dining Menu:

Comment

Food in the lounge:

Comment

Much approve of the Cigar Lounge

I take it the cigars are complimentary?

Any idea if there is something similar in the J section?

Comment

Working...
                X