Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIRFRANCE New Logo

http://corporate.airfrance.com/en/me...ogo/index.html

They haven't changed its identity since 1975...

Although I like the old one just fine (it looks very classic and classy), the new one is quite nice too.

Comment

Perhaps this is to distance themselves from having a decent FFP to a completely crappy one come April 1st.
      HUGE AL

Comment

Oh am loving this new logo! top marks

Comment

I like it too. Glad they're keeping the stripey tail. It doesn't have any obvious symbolism, besides the colors, but it has become distinctive. I always thought the old lettering was fat and squat. The new lettering is sleeker, better fitting the sleekness of the tail stripes.

The pegasus design is improved too. It was so small and complicated before that it wasn't easy to recognize.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
            Perhaps this is to distance themselves from having a decent FFP to a completely crappy one come April 1st.

A bit lost on this, are they changing the Flying Blue programme come 1st April??
            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
              A bit lost on this, are they changing the Flying Blue programme come 1st April??
              http://www.flyingblue-info.com/uk/
              HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post

Thanks... The miles accural part has changed quite a bit and the miles usage for elite members seems a bit dodgy...

I'm generally fine with FB, however dealing with KLM can be a real pain in the rear... I have an ongoing dispute with them for the past month and they don't seem to care that I hold an EG status...
                God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Working...
                X