Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Flight Wifi for SQ1/2

Hello everybody,
    I will be travelling on SQ1/2 on the 777-300ER in Y and would like to know my options of staying connected via Wifi. How much does the Wifi cost? Is it very expensive? I plan to primarily use Google Docs and simply web surfing. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by SQ002 View Post
    Hello everybody,
    I will be travelling on SQ1/2 on the 777-300ER in Y and would like to know my options of staying connected via Wifi. How much does the Wifi cost? Is it very expensive? I plan to primarily use Google Docs and simply web surfing. Thanks in advance!
    i never new wifi charges were based on aircraft type

Comment

Hello everybody,
      I flew sq1 hk to sin leg 2 days back. 500mb for usd20 or 25 on air i think.

Comment

It'll depending on which 77W you'll be getting on-board. Panasonic Avionics and SITA On Air on the following aircraft:

Panasonic:

- All A350 aircraft
        - All B787-10 aircraft
        - Selected 777-300ER aircraft (9V-SWU, SWV, SWW, SWY, SWZ and 9V-SNA, SNB, SNC)

SITA On Air:

- All A380 aircraft
        - Selected 777-300ER aircraft (9V-SWA, SWB, SWD, SWE, SWF, SWG, SWH, SWJ, SWK, SWL, SWM, SWN, SWO, SWP, SWQ, SWR, SWI, SWS, SWT)

My personally experiences I would prefer the Panasonic as its stability plus I can enjoy the free 30Mb. The SITA On Air one I can't ever get the complimentary access unless I paid, & less stability, many times I dropped out & need to reconnect again. Before you on-board SQ2/1 basically you can check on the Flight Radar 24 then you'll know which aircraft you'll be flying. More info from SQ official web site

http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/hk...-connectivity/

Comment

Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
          It'll depending on which 77W you'll be getting on-board. Panasonic Avionics and SITA On Air on the following aircraft:

Panasonic:

- All A350 aircraft
          - All B787-10 aircraft
          - Selected 777-300ER aircraft (9V-SWU, SWV, SWW, SWY, SWZ and 9V-SNA, SNB, SNC)

SITA On Air:

- All A380 aircraft
          - Selected 777-300ER aircraft (9V-SWA, SWB, SWD, SWE, SWF, SWG, SWH, SWJ, SWK, SWL, SWM, SWN, SWO, SWP, SWQ, SWR, SWI, SWS, SWT)

My personally experiences I would prefer the Panasonic as its stability plus I can enjoy the free 30Mb. The SITA On Air one I can't ever get the complimentary access unless I paid, & less stability, many times I dropped out & need to reconnect again. Before you on-board SQ2/1 basically you can check on the Flight Radar 24 then you'll know which aircraft you'll be flying. More info from SQ official web site

http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/hk...-connectivity/
          Thank you for the detailed info! Do you know the approximate price for each type of plan?

Comment

Thank you for the detailed info! Do you know the approximate price for each type of plan?
            Panasonic

SITA On Air

Comment

Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
              Panasonic

SITA On Air

Thank you so much for the info!

Comment

Working...
              X