No announcement yet.

SQ B777 withdrawal thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was on 9V-SQN over the weekend and the cabinet door in the J class toilet where the toilet rolls are fell out. And behind the cabinet was 13 years worth of algae and mould in what can be described as the dark side.

Very disgusting.

Comment

• Is there still any B772(ER?) with first class cabin?
      visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
        Is there still any B772(ER?) with first class cabin?
        No.
        Singapore Airlines fan in Sweden.

Comment

Is there still any B772(ER?) with first class cabin?
          They went a long time ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
            They went a long time ago.
            Yeah, I thought I saw MNL flight on B772 offering F. My mistake
            visit my blog

Comment

Yeah, I thought I saw MNL flight on B772 offering F. My mistake
              9V-SQF was the last one i think. Flew a routine of 3x daily CGK flights for an extended length of time overdue before she was finally retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by tth_ben View Post
                I was on 9V-SQN over the weekend and the cabinet door in the J class toilet where the toilet rolls are fell out. And behind the cabinet was 13 years worth of algae and mould in what can be described as the dark side.

Very disgusting.
                Ewww. That's pretty disheartening to hear, and yet SQN has been fitted with the 2006 Y class seats according to the SQ Fleet thread. I hope they can do something about that soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ell3 View Post
                  9V-SQF was the last one i think. Flew a routine of 3x daily CGK flights for an extended length of time overdue before she was finally retired.
                  I do believe you are correct.

Has been out of service for 4 years now, replaced on CGK flights by 773s which were in turn freed up by the arrival of the second order of 77Ws.

Comment

• 9V-SVF just departed SIN for Victorville as SQ8877.
                    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                      9V-SVF just departed SIN for Victorville as SQ8877.
                      The last spacebeds flew off into the sunset...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                        To think some 15 years ago, those were the seats to look forward to.

Comment

I wonder when will the last of the blue recliners join the spacebeds...

Comment

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
                            I wonder when will the last of the blue recliners join the spacebeds...
                            That may already be in progress. SRL hasn't flown for a week now. Its two BKK flights have been covered by A330s or B772ERs. After today its evening flight officially goes A330. If it returns it'll just be for the morning flight until late March but I think they've got plenty of the 772ERs sitting about to cover it.

Comment

That may already be in progress. SRL hasn't flown for a week now. Its two BKK flights have been covered by A330s or B772ERs. After today its evening flight officially goes A330. If it returns it'll just be for the morning flight until late March but I think they've got plenty of the 772ERs sitting about to cover it.
                              My booking for CPH-SIN-BKK April 22nd-April 23rd was initially SIN-BKK J class in 2-3-2 configuration, , B772, now changed to B787-10, if SRL have not flown for a week maybe its an era gone with the Blue recliners, we can hope. I remember well my first J class flight ever was Singapore Airlines Spacebeds, remember looking at their website presentation about this seat and dreaming away for weeks and months before the flight, how spoiled we have become since with flying J class products.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichardenberg View Post
                                My booking for CPH-SIN-BKK April 22nd-April 23rd was initially SIN-BKK J class in 2-3-2 configuration, , B772, now changed to B787-10, if SRL have not flown for a week maybe its an era gone with the Blue recliners, we can hope. I remember well my first J class flight ever was Singapore Airlines Spacebeds, remember looking at their website presentation about this seat and dreaming away for weeks and months before the flight, how spoiled we have become since with flying J class products.
                                Well, the 2-3-2 layout when you booked was just a default as it was always planned to have that plane withdrawn by then, but for you as a passenger, what an upgrade! To go from the oldest products in the fleet to the newest is about as good as it can get.

Cool location, by the way. Is your full itinerary GOH-KEF-CPH-SIN-BKK or GOH-SFJ-CPH-SIN-BKK?

Comment

Working...
                                X