The A380 really likes 180˚

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The A380 really likes 180˚

Here I am back in the KFG lounge. Was on SQ221 (Kilo India), pushed back twice and returned to gate twice. Bus driver #1 said it was to do with navigation computers giving erroneous readings etc etc. Sincere apologies from him. Crew keep the passengers hydrated and the aircon was nice and cold. New STD is 0155. Looks like it's Kilo Bravo taking over.

Better to be safe than sorry They're both fine birds India and Bravo (not that I can tell the difference anyway )

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Better to be safe than sorry They're both fine birds India and Bravo (not that I can tell the difference anyway )
      Back in Sydney. ATD was 0215. The ground handling of the problem was very unsatisfactory even though there was a SOP of guidelines.

Comment

Oh my God, is a long flight for you then, pls get some rest.

Poor crew as well, hope they get extra allowance.

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
          Oh my God, is a long flight for you then, pls get some rest.

Poor crew as well, hope they get extra allowance.
          Original crew timed out by then. Standby crew had to be brought in. I have never seen so many reds and greens on the same flight before.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
            Original crew timed out by then. Standby crew had to be brought in. I have never seen so many reds and greens on the same flight before.
            Wow, the service must be very good then since those are ranking crew, leadings and chiefs, must be an eye opening experience.

Comment

Working...
            X