Need advice to clear 2 F saver to JFK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice to clear 2 F saver to JFK

I'm planning on redeeming 2 F tickets for my parents and paid ticket for myself.

Route will be CGK-SIN-FRA-JFK around end of June, which is peak holiday season at CGK.

Checked from singaporeair website, all the dates not available for saver, and for standard, only available on waitlist for 1 pax. However, when I checked expert flyer, some dates are still are still available with only 1/12 pax.

Anyone with experience on clearing F saver on that popular route?

JFK is now the only route offering Suites - SQ will keep you waiting while they try to sell the seat.

If you are going to purchase a commercial F return ticket from Jakarta to New York and spend the 20,000 SGD, you can get in touch with SQ and they will look into this. Ask them to suggest dates where they feel comfortable to clear.

Your Solitaire status will also help.

Comment

Ic.. thanks for your advise.

will try to call SQ jakarta, although i don't know who my pps coordinator is. Since my dates is not flexible, I'll try to push my status as well.

Comment

SQ will be open to discuss the business case: one full fare ticket might get you at least one saver confirmed immediately. Solitaire will then help the second ticket on waitlist to go through at a later point in time. Make sure you pick dates where F and Suites have commercial availability in A of at least 4.

Comment

Originally posted by frolic View Post
          Ic.. thanks for your advise.

will try to call SQ jakarta, although i don't know who my pps coordinator is. Since my dates is not flexible, I'll try to push my status as well.
          Yes, contact PPS by email and they will assign a PPS coordinator to contact you. I was helped by MI's office in SRG also when I waitlisted my wife on suite class from SYD. I held a tix already and told them that my wife needed to accompany me on the same flight. The next day the waitlist was cleared. Later I found out the flight was 8/12 paxes on suite class.

Comment

Working...
          X