Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earn twice the GC Award Points and KrisFlyer miles from January to May 2017

http://infinitejourneys.com/en/doubl...m_medium=email

Receive an email for earning twice the GC Award Points and KrisFlyer miles from January to May 2017.

This promotion is applicable to bookings made between 1 December 2016 and 31 January 2017 (both dates inclusive), with a travel or stay period from 1 January to 31 May 2017(both dates inclusive).

Bonus KrisFlyer miles will be awarded for only the first round trip completed between 1 January – 31 May 2017., i.e., flights completed after the first round trip are ineligible for additional bonus KrisFlyer miles.

Registered Golden Circle members will receive bonus GC Award Points only for qualifying stays completed between 1 January and 31 May 2017. Certain negotiated and group rates are also ineligible.

Members need to link up their KrisFlyer and Golden Circle account together.

This is good for those who are aiming to take a long haul flight soon and have received this email.

Wasn't a good deal at all, not impressed with this promotion by Golden Circle and KF.
    1. My charge card automatically grant me GC Jade status (Amex Platinum).
    2. I don't credit miles to KF, but rather redeem First/Suites with my miles transferred to KF from bunch of my cards.
    3. Double miles only restricted to first roundtrip flight? Ridiculous.
    4. KF expires after 3 years.

Comment

Working...
    X