Taipei Countdown 2017 via Singapore Airlines Business Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
    I saw first CI A350 (B-18901) on the background just waiting for takeoff after another CI 747-400 (a rare sight).

ycp81, Nice report on your regional trip to both Bangkok and Taipei. Maybe do a TR to North America or Europe or closest, Australia?

Comment

[QUOTE=ycp81;207930]

I find this really amusing. I am Singaporean living in South Africa and Rooibos tea is a staple beverage here, drunk all year around. TWG decides to "upmarket" this common daily drink and mark it as a "Yuletide" drink is rather interesting.

I drink it every day with a dash of honey. Local cafes have also made it into a "Red Cappuccino" which is strong Rooibos tea made cappuccino style, which is also drunk with honey.

Comment

[QUOTE=simonlwk;208022]
        Originally posted by ycp81 View Post

I find this really amusing. I am Singaporean living in South Africa and Rooibos tea is a staple beverage here, drunk all year around. TWG decides to "upmarket" this common daily drink and mark it as a "Yuletide" drink is rather interesting.

I drink it every day with a dash of honey. Local cafes have also made it into a "Red Cappuccino" which is strong Rooibos tea made cappuccino style, which is also drunk with honey.
        Not to mention that the price of the tea have also been "upmarketed" many times!
        My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Excellent TR, ycp81, and also for your recent Bangkok TR! Taipei is a great food paradise, and these pictures show it well. This also brings back memories of my past trips to Taiwan, and I hope to visit again and again in the future. I look forward to being there for New Years celebrations too someday.

Comment

Working...
          X