No announcement yet.

A380/77W OnAir WiFi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was given one Citi voucher on SQ12 suite, noticed that the J cabin also had it.
    None on the way back in J (SQ637).

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
      I didn't exactly pay a fortune for this flight. I don't think SQ should be charging premium passengers for wifi given what they already paid for their flight.
      I concur - and if Emirates can virtually give it for free so can SQ - so pls anybody following this thread send an email to SQ feedback expressing your dislike of their WiFi pricing - people power inevitably wins - SAA_Feedback@Singaporeair.com.sg

Comment

According to an email from SQ today F and JCL pax will get vouchers for free Wifi use during July.

Comment

That's great news if it's also for normal non status SQ pax

Have two flights next week in J/F, looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            According to an email from SQ today F and JCL pax will get vouchers for free Wifi use during July.
            How about P, T and S class passengers? P, T and S fares significantly more than Economy Fares that I think they deserve free WiFi use too.

Comment

is it only for the month of Jul? flying F in Jul and early Aug

Comment

Flying J SQ327 29th July. Just managed to squeeze in!

Do you think we will get these vouchers on board?

Thanks

Comment

Out of curiosity, which 77W regs (With old longhaul) have wifi if any of you know?

I know SWE and SWA don't as I recently flew SWE this year from SFO to SIN via ICN and SWA in 2012. Same with SWQ in 2012, no wifi but not sure about now.

I know SWS has Wifi as they made an announcement regarding that but didn't bother using it as I'm sure Instagram takes up more MB than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Metropolitan Airlines View Post
                    How about P, T and S class passengers? P, T and S fares significantly more than Economy Fares that I think they deserve free WiFi use too.
                    Pretty sure SQ is only interested in the cabin you're in, not fare.

Comment

Flew in J from JFK to SIN on 9th July but no voucher given. Didn't see any given to TPPS flyers either.

Comment

Saw on SQ's FB post that it is for flights to LHR.

Comment

Flew SQ232 SYD - SIN in Suites yesterday, asked about the vouchers, and the IFS came and told me that they are only handed out on flights to London!

Comment

Flew SIN-HKG last Thurs in J, no vouchers of any sort *plenty of perplexed looks*

Flew HKG-SIN yesterday in F, they said there was no such promotion "or perhaps in the past"

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                              Flew SIN-HKG last Thurs in J, no vouchers of any sort *plenty of perplexed looks*

Flew HKG-SIN yesterday in F, they said there was no such promotion "or perhaps in the past"
                              Well thats annoying, I sure hope they have them on SQ327 on the 29th July. I have a screenshot of the promotion they posted on Facebook. If they don't have them I think I will send an email.

Comment

Originally posted by RCTP View Post
                                Saw on SQ's FB post that it is for flights to LHR.
                                The post doesn't say that though?

Comment

Working...
                                X