No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the Business class seats, I'm currently in 11A, would that be a wise choice?

I'm about 174cm, would i be able to stretch my legs in bed mode? Or should I choose one of the non-bulkhead seats with the foothole? It will be my first time in SQ business class longhaul.
    Flickr, Reviews, SIN Credit Card Usage Reference Table

Comment

• Originally posted by lcpteck View Post
      Regarding the Business class seats, I'm currently in 11A, would that be a wise choice?

I'm about 174cm, would i be able to stretch my legs in bed mode? Or should I choose one of the non-bulkhead seats with the foothole? It will be my first time in SQ business class longhaul.
      On the 77W? Best seat in the house (together with 11K).

Comment

• Originally posted by cowie View Post
        On the 77W? Best seat in the house (together with 11K).
        Yeah the new business class B77WN, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by lcpteck View Post
          Yeah the new business class B77WN, thanks.
          Even on the older 77W row 11 is the best

Comment

• I read here and an article back in January SQ plans to include PEY even on the 77WN's. And someone mentioned that 4 F seats could go to the remaining 77W to get refitted (4 F * 6 77WN = 24 F that could go to 6 original 77W). As far as the Y class seats, it depends on how many rows they're removing.

If this is definitely the case, it would not surprise me if SQ2/1 go to a 77WR. The loading I had from SIN-HKG was like maybe 40% and most people had 3 seats to themselves. It was full from HKG-SFO.

Speaking of SQ2/1, I think Feb 26th, they had a last minute swap to the old 2006 77W (9V-SWR), and I think I recall that day they had SWW on the ground and SNA did arrive on time to make it. Normally SQ2/1 do get 77WN's and there are no more NA routes that get 2006 77W as IAH is already a 359.

Comment

• Nice and details photos on the first few pages. Thanks for sharing! Looks cosy and comfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by alian View Post
                Even on the older 77W row 11 is the best
                Good to know, just realized it's B77WR, 4 class plane.

Comment

• According to fr24 since 806/801 have gone 77W, now it seems 836/825 get a 77WN and now 806/801 use a 2006 77W. I thought it was the reverse.

Comment

• Does anyone know what type of business class is the SQ830 on? It's a A380

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbles View Post
                      Does anyone know what type of business class is the SQ830 on? It's a A380
                      It has the 2006 J.

Comment

• Has SQ 319 been switched to a older configuration bird? Noticed that the seating layout didn't match the refurbished 2013 config. Also it's been 4 years now, so don't know whether things are changing.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyinghigher View Post
                          Has SQ 319 been switched to a older configuration bird? Noticed that the seating layout didn't match the refurbished 2013 config. Also it's been 4 years now, so don't know whether things are changing.
                          SQ319 normally gets a 777WN and has done mostly since they were first introduced back in 2013, I thought. Now and then there are variations.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                            SQ319 normally gets a 777WN and has done mostly since they were first introduced back in 2013, I thought. Now and then there are variations.
                            Hope it's not the 2006 J config on my flight tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyinghigher View Post
                              Hope it's not the 2006 J config on my flight tomorrow.
                              Well do keep a lookout on which aircraft is deployed for SQ318 later at 12.50pm Singapore Time (GMT +8).

Comment

• Originally posted by iancasillas View Post
                                Well do keep a lookout on which aircraft is deployed for SQ318 later at 12.50pm Singapore Time (GMT +8).
                                9V-SWU is on its way up to LHR! Pretty sure that's good news for me 😁

Comment

Working...
                                X