No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SML completed her First Flight on Thursday. She is on track for a first week of April delivery.

Last edited by SQKevin; 18 March 2017, 01:15 PM. Reason: Added photos.

Comment

• Could it be that 9V-SMO will have a special livery for their 70th anniversary? It is in the paint hangar especially early, even before 9V-SMN

Comment

• 9V-SML has completed her CAF and is ready for Delivery. She could be home this weekend.

Comment

• Forgive me for asking again, but which birds will feature the medium-haul products? I suppose we will know when the reg number comes from a different series (ie. not the SMx series)?

Comment

• Originally posted by loldude333 View Post
            Forgive me for asking again, but which birds will feature the medium-haul products? I suppose we will know when the reg number comes from a different series (ie. not the SMx series)?
            I think it was going to be the A350's after 9V-SMT (which is the 20th A350 for SQ), not sure though.
            Singapore Airlines fan in Sweden.

Comment

• I suppose it will also coincide with the big reveal of the 2017 cabin products across all classes, planes and route types (long vs med vs short haul), though SQ probably won't have a shorthaul product.

Comment

• 9V-SML has taken off on her Delivery Flight as SQ8895. She is expected to arrive at Changi around 9.30am tomorrow.

Last edited by SQKevin; 2 April 2017, 11:52 PM. Reason: Photo added

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                  9V-SML has taken off on her Delivery Flight as SQ8885. She is expected to arrive at Changi around 9.30am tomorrow.
                  Thank you for the update Kevin!

Correction on the flight number; SQ8895.
                  Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                    Thank you for the update Kevin!

Correction on the flight number; SQ8895.
                    Thanks, 9V-SPL. Made the correction. Typing too quickly on my iPhone.

Comment

• Does anyone know judging by past and future delivery dates, when the next destination for the A350 will likely be announced? Do they now have enough planes for all the currently announced routes?

Comment

• Originally posted by maestro View Post
                        Does anyone know judging by past and future delivery dates, when the next destination for the A350 will likely be announced? Do they now have enough planes for all the currently announced routes?
                        They definitely now have enough for all announced routes. There's a lot of slack around Tuesday/Wednesday but around the weekend they now have a spare. They could use it for the MXP terminator flight that leaves on a Saturday night but needing 12 planes and having 12 planes is a bit tight.

When we see SMN arrive they will definitely have capacity to add another long haul destination. Candidates would be CPH, IST, FCO, CHC. I think SMM is slated for use on SQ217/8 in May & June while they wait for a second one to pair it with.

Comment

• 9V-SML has landed at Changi bringing the SQ A350 fleet to 12.

9V-SMM will be the next to be delivered at the end of April. She rolled out onto the Flight Line last week and will be making her First Flight soon.

Delivery of 9V-SMO will follow SMM at the end of May. She is painted and currently in cabin fit.

There appears to be a delay with SMN. She has been cabin fitted but unpainted & parked at the Flight Line.

Comment

• http://www.routesonline.com/news/38/...ne-operations/

Singapore Airlines in recent schedule update continued its aircraft adjustment for Singapore – Melbourne route. From 12MAY17, SQ207/208 service will be operated by Airbus A350-900XWB on daily basis, instead of 3 weekly A350 and 4 weekly 777-200ER.

SQ207 SIN0745 – 1710MEL 359 D
                            SQ208 MEL1825 – 0015+1SIN 359 D

Comment

• 9V-SML on final approach to Changi this morning.

*Photos from Radar Photography@radarphotoSG Twitter page
                              Last edited by SQKevin; 2 April 2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• #SQPerth50

Singapore Airlines A350-941 (9V-SMK) will perform a special low fly-by over Perth CBD this afternoon (05APR17).

This is part of the celebrations commemorating 50 years of SQ services to Perth, Australia!

The flight number is SQ226.

https://thewest.com.au/travel/wa/loo...-ng-b88436647z

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/west...9c15a9d21055da

Comment

Working...
                                X