No announcement yet.

Finnair A350 XWB to Helsinki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another superb trip report. You actually make me want to fly Y! Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by loldude333 View Post
      Another superb trip report. You actually make me want to fly Y! Heh.
      Thanks, loldude333! Sounds good! Tell you what, if we ever meet on a flight, you can take my Y seat, and I'll take your Suite...

Originally posted by eminere™ View Post
      OMGGG those caviar pics I am DYINGGG!!! yflyer I think you may have just outdone yourself with this one!
      Thanks, eminere™!
      Last edited by yflyer; 23 November 2016, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post

SQfanatic would love the 3D maps on this system!
        Me too!

Love the clean Scandinavian cabin design

Thanks for another great TR

Comment

An enjoyable and insightful read as always, yflyer. It must be nice to visit exciting new destinations on a regular basis, as well as to sample the multitude of airlines, airliners, etc. Would it be appropriate to ask what line of work you are in? I'm sure I am one among many who aspire towards a career which affords you the opportunity to travel extensively, at least until you start a family!

Comment

My deepest appreciation to Mr Yflyer for painstaking capturing the highlights of his travels and spending hours putting words to images to share with our community. A heartfelt Thank you and it's my regret that I couldn't join the 10th Anniversary and meet Mr Yflyer & the great guys here in person!

And to those that aspire to have a regular traveling life,think again! I am so jaded spending 20-30% of the year hitting the road and words cannot express how much I miss home and the family sometimes!

Comment

[QUOTE=yflyer;206901]Thanks, loldude333! Sounds good! Tell you what, if we ever meet on a flight, you can take my Y seat, and I'll take your Suite...

/QUOTE]

What, me in a Suite? No way hahaha. My last ever flight in F was back in June; i'm probably never getting anywhere near the front of the bus in all my future flights. Maybe we'll just sit next to each other in Y

Comment

Pushback, and taxi for take-off…

SQfanatic would love the 3D maps on this system!
                I am sure you would love them, too. A good way to screw around with me back. First, let me explore the Panasonic Voyager map on the 77WN (Which sounds like a high chance both ways), then I will talk about different stuff.

yflyer sure loves to press my buttons, maybe just as bad as I did with everyone else. Ok, you win.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                  Me too!

Love the clean Scandinavian cabin design

Thanks for another great TR
                  Thanks, 9V-SIA!

Originally posted by ek&sq View Post
                  An enjoyable and insightful read as always, yflyer. It must be nice to visit exciting new destinations on a regular basis, as well as to sample the multitude of airlines, airliners, etc. Would it be appropriate to ask what line of work you are in? I'm sure I am one among many who aspire towards a career which affords you the opportunity to travel extensively, at least until you start a family!
                  Thanks, ek&sq! Yes, the novelty of travel still hasn't worn off for me, although I've been doing this for a while. There are many different lines of work and industries where travel is required, and if you work for a company with international presence these days, and have either regional or global coverage, travel is almost a given. It also helps to be based out of a travel hub like SIN, where you can get to almost any other country or city quite easily.

Originally posted by Tonitan View Post
                  My deepest appreciation to Mr Yflyer for painstaking capturing the highlights of his travels and spending hours putting words to images to share with our community. A heartfelt Thank you and it's my regret that I couldn't join the 10th Anniversary and meet Mr Yflyer & the great guys here in person!

And to those that aspire to have a regular traveling life,think again! I am so jaded spending 20-30% of the year hitting the road and words cannot express how much I miss home and the family sometimes!
                  Thanks, Tonitan! Hope to meet up at a future SQtalk anniversary or get together! Agree that too much travel on the road can impact family life. I definitely need my cell phone, WhatsApp, Facebook etc to keep in touch with those at home. And fortunately most of my trips are fairly short, so I am home on many weekends, and even many week days. The day travel impacts my family life negatively is the day I switch to an SG-based job.

On a related note, if you start to accumulate too many Gold/Platinum/Plutonium/Uranium/Unobtainium statuses on airlines and hotels, it is a a surefire symptom you are travelling too much...

Originally posted by loldude333 View Post
                  What, me in a Suite? No way hahaha. My last ever flight in F was back in June;
                  Last F flight in June? That is practically yesterday!

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                  yflyer sure loves to press my buttons, maybe just as bad as I did with everyone else. Ok, you win.
                  I press mostly "Recline", "Light" and "Call" buttons......maybe one day they will reinstate cockpit tours...much larger selection of buttons, knobs and switches there to try, not to mention circuit breakers to pull...

Comment

I press mostly "Recline", "Light" and "Call" buttons......maybe one day they will reinstate cockpit tours...much larger selection of buttons, knobs and switches there to try, not to mention circuit breakers to pull...
                    Seriously, yflyer if you're really about that, go do Aeronautical Engineering and maybe Mechanical Engineering for circuit breakers.

You're really testing my temper and patience.

Comment

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                      Seriously, yflyer if you're really about that, go do Aeronautical Engineering and maybe Mechanical Engineering for circuit breakers.

You're really testing my temper and patience.
                      Hey don't get the wrong idea...no intention to wind anyone up. That never ends well on the internet. No offence intended! Cheers...

Comment

Hey don't get the wrong idea...no intention to wind anyone up. That never ends well on the internet. No offence intended! Cheers...
                        It's okay, no worries at all.

Comment

Economy Comfort looks very good. Does it really offers Bose headphones found in A350 J?
                          The Chinese signage in Y lav...hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by GCHaviation View Post
                            Economy Comfort looks very good. Does it really offers Bose headphones found in A350 J?
                            The Chinese signage in Y lav...hahaha
                            Hi GCHaviation! Actually I wasn't that impressed with Economy Comfort. A little more legroom and a better headrest. Closer to UA Economy Plus than proper premium economy.

The headphones looked very good though. Not sure if they were Bose, but they looked to be the noise cancelling type. Didn't get a close look as I was just walking past the cabin.

Comment

Working...
                            X