LX to fly their new 77W to Changi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LX to fly their new 77W to Changi

Effective September, SWISS will fly their brand-new 77W with their new First and Business Class to Changi three times a week.

Bangkok and Hong Kong get the new bird daily before but Singapore will follow from September 3.

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
    Effective September, SWISS will fly their brand-new 77W with their new First and Business Class to Changi three times a week.

Bangkok and Hong Kong get the new bird daily before but Singapore will follow from September 3.
    Thanks for the heads-up, SMK77!

I believe these new birds are configured 10-abreast in Y, though, so not keen to fly them.

Will miss the Swiss A340's. Very sleek looking planes.

Comment

No one suggested whY-class... The new First is mini suite with doors that give more privacy.

Comment

Looking forward to your TR.
        The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

No one suggested whY-class... The new First is mini suite with doors that give more privacy.
          No offense, not everyone can afford to sit at front section of the plane.
          SIN-ZRH, 12 hours in 10 abreast.. no thank you

Comment

Flying in the front doesn't have to be expensive. If I look at how little I pay for my Suites flights to HKG, I wonder whether anyone can buy a commercial whY ticket for that...

Comment

Flying in the front doesn't have to be expensive. If I look at how little I pay for my Suites flights to HKG, I wonder whether anyone can buy a commercial whY ticket for that...
              No offence, but LX front is still more expensive than LX Y class.

Comment

777 flies

Zurich to Singapore: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
                Singapore to Zurich: Thursday, Saturday and Monday

Starting September 2 from Zurich and September 3 from Singapore.

A (First Class) base fare from Paris to Singapore return (30 days advance booking) is 6.130 SGD.

Comment

Working...
                X