[SIN] QF/BA - First & Business Class Lounges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SIN] QF/BA - First & Business Class Lounges

All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

More pics - Business Class Lounge

Business Class Lounge

Business Class Lounge - Shower Room
    Last edited by StarG; 24 December 2006, 11:45 PM.

Comment

First Class Lounge - Buffet Area

First Class Lounge - Sitting Area

First Class Lounge

First Class Lounge - Shower Room

Comment

Great pics. Is that Molton Brown hand soap?

Comment

Yes it is.

IIRC, there were also Molton Brown shower gel and shampoo in the showers.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG
            IIRC, there were also Molton Brown shower gel and shampoo in the showers.
            Aw...no fair. SQ has um..."some unmarked stuff" in their SIN SKL. We really should get the L'Occitane shower kits, like in NRT.

Comment

These are my favorite BA lounges (even though technically, they're jointly operated with QF).
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Even though qantas.com indicated otherwise, I just discovered that these lounges are close outside of QF/BA arrivals/departures...
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

very, very nice pics!

Comment

Nice pictures! The design are so elegant...
                    Last edited by carel05; 27 July 2007, 10:19 AM.

Comment

I like the designs of the shower room.

Comment

Hi guys,

I will be on QF this friday (SIN-SYD) - is this lounge on T1?

Comment

Originally posted by andySYD View Post
                          I will be on QF this friday (SIN-SYD) - is this lounge on T1?
                          Yes

Comment

I hate bumping up old threads, but I did search and this one seemed the most appropriate.

I'm flying SIN-SYD this evening, and have an extremely limited window (probably 20-25 mins) to choose either to enter QF or BA's SIN lounge for a shower. I'll have a glance into both, but the priority really is to take a shower.

Which do the OW experts recommend? Thanks in advance, holding a OW Emerald card here...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                              I hate bumping up old threads, but I did search and this one seemed the most appropriate.

I'm flying SIN-SYD this evening, and have an extremely limited window (probably 20-25 mins) to choose either to enter QF or BA's SIN lounge for a shower. I'll have a glance into both, but the priority really is to take a shower.

Which do the OW experts recommend? Thanks in advance, holding a OW Emerald card here...
                              Definitely the QF lounge. There are about 20 showers in there so I doubt you'll have trouble getting one.

The F&B is way better at the QF lounge as well, if you have time to enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X