• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JNB] BA terraces

Has: Smoking Room
    Has: Wifi - Paid
    Has: Showers
    Does not have: Tarmac Views, in basement

Poor food selection, nothing more than a few sarnies and crisps.

That's looking kinda scary. The last pic reminded me of a college dorm room.
    HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
      The last pic reminded me of a college dorm room.
      A high class dorm for the ritzy? The commoners would not have that kind of dorm room.

Comment

Is there an F lounge also?

Comment

Random observation: It just struck me how uniform BA Terraces look all over the world. The 2nd pic could've been taken in LHR T4 or JFK.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
            Random observation: It just struck me how uniform BA Terraces look all over the world. The 2nd pic could've been taken in LHR T4 or JFK.
            That is deliberate, although some Terraces have a different look and feel (eg tiny Inverness).

It seems Air NZ is following this "sameness" strategy as the bach design is being rolled out across more and more lounges. Now MEL, ZQN, CHC dom, CHC int, TRG, PMR. I'm probably missing a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
              Is there an F lounge also?
              No, this terrace is single sided, and fairly busy, as comair also use it for their regional flights.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                ... and Terraces as a brand is slowly being replaced by Galleries it seems:

http://www.britishairways.com/travel...t/public/en_gb

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                  ... and Terraces as a brand is slowly being replaced by Galleries it seems:

http://www.britishairways.com/travel...t/public/en_gb
                  So it seems. Will the rebranding also come with a refurbishment? Not that the Terraces are by any means poor (not the ones I've been into anyway) apart from some overcrowding, but something new would also be nice.
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                  X