Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[KUL main terminal] MH J regional (Rimbun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [KUL main terminal] MH J regional (Rimbun)

(Photos by phaleesy.)

I'm told by SQflyergirl that this has only been open a few weeks. It's in the main terminal unlike the other MH J/F lounges which are in the satellite building. Although this one is called regional, a MH J BP allows you to enter both this one and that in the satellite building. (Rimbun = Forest)

Want a mocha ? The barista will make it for you. There's an extensive coffee/hot chocolate/etc menu for you to choose from.

The hot food to order includes porridge, chicken mee etc for breakfast (until 11am); and laksa etc after 11am

Comment

Just what I was curious to find out about! How did you read my mind JHM?

Comment

This lounge looks wonderful. I love the dining area and the spa as well. All this for J??????

When will SQ learn to invest in its lounges. Already SQ J and F in T3 look really outdated.

Comment

Now that's a lounge. Cough cough, SQ.

Well done, MH.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Looks nice - will try it out in a few weeks time !

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              Just what I was curious to find out about! How did you read my mind JHM?
              Or do you mean I (phaleesy) read your mind?

Anyway, the smoking room in this lounge is not in use at the moment. There is a note by the door asking pax to use the satellite instead.

I did not manage to get the spa prices. Was not thick skin enough to ask for the menu. However, I managed to get hold of the food on demand menu which I'd post later.

Comment

Did you find out what kind of champagne they're serving in there?

They had Dom at the lounge opening but I have a feeling that it wasn't going to be a permanent fixture.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Keith, I don't know if I was blind or what. I did go about searching for the wine but the only wine-like looking bottles were three South African non-alcoholic sparkling wine!

Edit to add: I am indeed blind! The wine bottles are kept on the shelves behind the counter! I was looking for bottles of self-service wine.
                  Sorry but I don't drink so was not paying attention to the wine. I'm more interested in tea/coffee/fruit juices and interior design.
                  Last edited by phaleesy; 11 May 2008, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post

I did not manage to get the spa prices.
                    Got these off a blog of a member of Malaysian Wings (www.eiling.blogspot.com)

here are a few types of services:

Kilat massage (express massage for neck, shoulder & back) - RM78 for 20mins
                    RM 98 for 30 mins
                    RM 111 for 40 mins

Ampuni Reflexology (signature foot massage) - RM88 for 30 mins
                    RM118 for 40 mins

Tropical Touch massage ( foot, head, shoulder & back) - RM158 for 30 mins
                    RM198 for 40 mins

Facial - RM138 for 30 mins

Manicure - RM68 per treatment and RM7 per finger for nail art

Pedicure - RM88 per treatment and RM7 per toe for nail art

Spa Foot Scrub - RM35 per treatment

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                      I managed to get hold of the food on demand menu which I'd post later.
                      Breakfast until 11am
                      * Plain porridge (condiments served upon request)
                      * Fish porridge (porridge served with boiled fish)
                      * Chicken mee soup (noodles served with chicken meat and vegetables)
                      * Prawn Kuay Teow Soup (kuay teow served with prawn and vegetables)

All day dining - 11am to 11pm
                      * Tom Yam Noodles (an authentic siamese traditional soupy noodles with a splendour of garnishes)
                      * Nyonya Laksa Lemak (Yellow noodle in rich coconut milk gravy flavoured with anchovies, dried shrimp and asian herbs)
                      * Rojak Mamak (snack on the Malaysian favourite! Crunchy vegetables, fried tofu, chewy flour fritters and boiled egg smothered in a spicy sweet peanut sauce)
                      * Herbal Vegetable Noodle Soup (perfect for vegetarians and weight watchers!fresh vegetables and mushrooms in light chinese style broth)

Yum yum!

Comment

Fantastic lounge. Another airline that 'gets it' when it comes to quality lounges....

Where is it located ?. I have been to domestic lounge in the main terminal.

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                        This lounge looks wonderful. I love the dining area and the spa as well. All this for J??????

When will SQ learn to invest in its lounges. Already SQ J and F in T3 look really outdated.
                        Quite. All just for J, and 'regional'....

Comment

Fantastic Lounge..... Will try next week
                          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                            Got these off a blog of a member of Malaysian Wings (www.eiling.blogspot.com)

here are a few types of services:

Kilat massage (express massage for neck, shoulder & back) - RM78 for 20mins
                            RM 98 for 30 mins
                            RM 111 for 40 mins

Ampuni Reflexology (signature foot massage) - RM88 for 30 mins
                            RM118 for 40 mins

Tropical Touch massage ( foot, head, shoulder & back) - RM158 for 30 mins
                            RM198 for 40 mins

Facial - RM138 for 30 mins

Manicure - RM68 per treatment and RM7 per finger for nail art

Pedicure - RM88 per treatment and RM7 per toe for nail art

Spa Foot Scrub - RM35 per treatment
                            do you by any chance know if I can access the massage shoppe (always wanted to write shoppe hehe) without actually being in the lounge? is it accessible for non-mh (c) pax? i'd totally fly mh if i get a great massage there hehe
                            Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                              Where is it located ?
                              IIRC, it's near the escalators going down to immigration but you go up instead.

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
                              do you by any chance know if I can access the massage shoppe (always wanted to write shoppe hehe) without actually being in the lounge? is it accessible for non-mh (c) pax? i'd totally fly mh if i get a great massage there hehe
                              The spa is inside the lounge so probably not ?

Comment

Working...
                              X