Here Comes the 'New' Firefly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UMD View Post
    My insect can fly. Yours can only crawl and hop so I don't think they are possible.

On the other hand, "Fruit Fly" and "Mosquito" maybe possible albeit not as cute a name as Firefly and Ladybug?
    How about Dragonfly?

Comment

Did any SQTalker fly on the inaugural today?

Comment

I don't think so.

But there are at least 3 MalaysianWings members onboard the inaugurals today. 2 to KCH, 1 to BKI. Snippets of their trips have been posted. KCH seemed to be very enthusiastic with water canon salute and traditional dance troupe welcoming the passengers.

Comment

Reporting live from SZB Subang Skypark here!

Just did my first ATR-72 SIN-SZB and I must say, it was not terrible!

Kyo+'s stamp of approval

for:

1) the FY team's service (friendly and smiling throughout!)
          2) the convenience of landing in SZB when coming to KUL next time (will be sure to pay more attention to their flight schedules to try and save time/money)
          3) price (cheapest during CNY)
          4) least queues at check-in, so far in SIN and SZB, I'm lovin' it!

Last but not least,

5) free Firefly-branded pineapple puff (looks like a currypuff) and a choice of either pink guava or orange juice!

Also, seat selection wasn't too expensive! Tried 1A on the inbound and about to try 1F on the outbound to PEN...

They're quite relaxed in letting me listen to my iPod even whilst descending into SZB also!

In conclusion, fly Firefly! I hear all the cool kids like Jessica are flyin it!

Unfortunately, SZB has no lounges except for Starbucks' but I'm at Big Apple Donuts where they offer free wi-fi.

Took quite a few pics, and I think I can manage a far shorter FY TR whenever the *@##@$ OSL TR finishes...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            5) free Firefly-branded pineapple puff (looks like a currypuff) and a choice of either pink guava or orange juice!
            The OH flew the same sector in Dec and apparently there wasn't any food/drink service on his flight. Not that he minded as it was a very short sector, and the convenience of SZB far outweighed flying into KUL.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

It seems their jets' wings have been clipped for good. Can anyone confirm?

Comment

Working...
              X