Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more likely to happen re future of LHR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is more likely to happen re future of LHR?

Having just read an article on Heathrow Airport's expansion (and not to mention, all the opposition), I've been wondering, which do you think is more likely to happen, a third runway at Heathrow, or an all-new airport on the Thames Estuary? (let's call it BoJo Airport, in honor of Mr. Boris Johnson )
    Heathrow's third runway
    100.00%
    Boris Johnson Airport
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by s7r0ng3r; 4 April 2009, 06:56 AM.

Originally posted by s7r0ng3r View Post
    P.S. Do you think I've been posting too many threads lately?
    Number of posts / threads is actually irrelevant. Quality of anyone's posts and positive contribution to a forum is always important, though.

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
      Number of posts / threads is actually irrelevant. Quality of anyone's posts and positive contribution to a forum is always important, though.
      Yeah, personally, I feel my second last thread sucked big time. But hey, I'm still new to posting threads. Maybe I'll improve over time.

I take it you voted for Heathrow's third runway?

Comment

I have voted for the 3rd runway at LHR however I think both are unlikely for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
          HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by s7r0ng3r View Post
            But hey, I'm still new to posting threads. Maybe I'll improve over time.
            This comment leads me to suspect you may simply like the idea of simply starting threads because you 'like it'.

I sincerely hope this is not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              This comment leads me to suspect you may simply like the idea of simply starting threads because you 'like it'.

I sincerely hope this is not the case.
              lol, most of the threads I've ever posted involved topics that were stuck in my head for months

Comment

Top Executives Lead Heathrow Runway Revolt

http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssC...29981020090503

I still support the third runway though

Comment

Working...
                X