No announcement yet.

Bad experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this photo of Singapore Airlines Business Class dessert in someone's Instagram. The 3 dark brown big spots looks like *ahem* *ahem*. Really lost my appetite when I saw it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2IoD11Bbsx/

Comment

Originally posted by vsepr View Post
      Found this photo of Singapore Airlines Business Class dessert in someone's Instagram. The 3 dark brown big spots looks like *ahem* *ahem*. Really lost my appetite when I saw it...

Bravo! Guess that’s what you dislike? Maybe should flood you with more such photos to irritate you

Comment

What has me puzzled is this obsession to constantly talk about something you obviously hate so much. If you dislike SQ as much as you say, wouldn’t it be easier to just ignore them? You may have noticed that all of us in this forum share occasional criticism of SQ when we think they fall short but oh boy, you’re in a whole new level. Sounds more like an obsession to me rather than any form of fact based constructive criticism.

Comment

New just out today, 12 Sept 2019:

https://www.businesstraveller.com/aw...-2019-results/

Singapore Airlines*was once again a major winner, winning the overall award for*Best Airline in the World*and*Best Asia-Pacific Airline*for the 19th year running. The airline also held on to the awards for:*Best First Class*and*Best Economy Class, while*Qatar Airways*picked up the*Best Business Class*award this year.*Singapore Airlines*also won*Best Premium Economy Class*and claimed the prize for*Best Frequent-Flyer Programme.*Cathay Pacific*picked up the*Best Airport Lounge*award again this year.

Congratulations Singapore Airlines!!
          Last edited by vsepr; 12 September 2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

New just out today, 12 Sept 2019:

https://www.businesstraveller.com/aw...-2019-results/

Singapore Airlines*was once again a major winner, winning the overall award for*Best Airline in the World*and*Best Asia-Pacific Airline*for the 19th year running. The airline also held on to the awards for:*Best First Class*and*Best Economy Class, while*Qatar Airways*picked up the*Best Business Class*award this year.*Singapore Airlines*also won*Best Premium Economy Class*and claimed the prize for*Best Frequent-Flyer Programme.*Cathay Pacific*picked up the*Best Airport Lounge*award again this year.

Congratulations Singapore Airlines!!
            BRAVO! BRAVO!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
              So stop flying with them. Stick with the airlines that offer you more caviar to pose next to for your Instagram account.
              As I mentioned in the other forum, and as The Guru has also been spamming word-for-word (cut and paste) in the other forum, let's all not feed the troll. This one certainly is in with a shot of outdoing the 3dmaps one.

If nobody responds to him here, he'll just have to ply his trade at the other forum and on BT's blog (who has gotten irritated at him already).

Comment

Originally posted by tth_ben View Post
                As I mentioned in the other forum, and as The Guru has also been spamming word-for-word (cut and paste) in the other forum, let's all not feed the troll. This one certainly is in with a shot of outdoing the 3dmaps one.

If nobody responds to him here, he'll just have to ply his trade at the other forum and on BT's blog (who has gotten irritated at him already).
                Yeah he’s no fun as a troll. I only like trolls I can feed with supermould

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                  Yeah he’s no fun as a troll. I only like trolls I can feed with supermould
                  I almost forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by tth_ben View Post

Guess we won’t see him here for some time. The status mention “suspended “
                    Unless he create another account.

Comment

• Originally posted by vsepr View Post

I just noticed that "someone's" IG is SQTalk's IG. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by tth_ben View Post
                        This troll is also known as "The Guru". Even managed to get himself up on BT's blog.

https://www.bohtong.org/2019/07/the-...d-airline.html
                        Doesn't that tell it's own story.

But seriously, what is the point of ranting & complaining so much here? Singapore Airlines has this ARROGANT ATTITUDE of thinking that they are already the 'WORLD'S BEST' & 'WORLD'S MOST AWARDED AIRLINE', no other airline in the world is better than them, no matter what other's say, they won't listen, things won't change, so let them be.
                        Mate, seriously, what on earth are you going on about ?. You've flown them three times, and clearly don't like them for whatever reason. But you are posting links about them winning awards. Do you even realise what it says in some of them ?

Whatever it is that's troubling you, let it go, for your sake as much as all the people you are boring with this stuff. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a pop at or complaining about SQ, crikey that's part of what this place and other forums are for and many people do it. But if you want to go around airing a grievance at least try and be constructive about it. A little coherence would be a bonus.

Otherwise at the end of next term I would strongly advise you to find yourself a hobby.
                        Last edited by MAN Flyer; 17 September 2019, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vsepr View Post

So what’s your point? You can skip that dessert if you feel it upsets your palate. But then you may not have had the chance to see the dish in real life, haven’t you.

Comment

• I'm glad this troll was banned before I saw or otherwise he might have got a few STFUs from me......

And having just flown TPE-SIN on A333 recently (flew late August; I know it's the opposite direction) it was the best flight I had in my 11 years of flying SQ hands down, despite the fact that it was A333 and on old regional C.

Michael

Comment

• SIA app on iPad still sucks after all these years!

Cabin Crew services on SQ are top notch most of the times.

Comment

Working...
                              X