No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines Flight Delays & Disruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cyclone has crossed chennai and moved on.the airport services have resumed in chennai.flights will be back to normal today.

Comment

Originally posted by balajih67 View Post
      The cyclone has crossed chennai and moved on.the airport services have resumed in chennai.flights will be back to normal today.
      My dad's colleague at work is in Chennai, currently (Just flew in a few days ago) and he notified him of this. Very sad to hear this. Hope his colleague is safe. Hopefully New Year's Eve/early January when I am in Chennai, everything will be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by nykelaz View Post
        CBP not ready till 6 am.
        I see, that explains why my mom had a similar experience when coming out of her AI flight from SFO back in Feb. Thanks so much, very good to know.

Comment

Flights between Frankfurt-New York Cancelled Due To Snow Storm

Due to a heavy snow storm forecast in New York, flights SQ026 (Frankfurt-New York) and SQ025 (New York-Frankfurt) on 14 March 2017 will be cancelled. Flight SQ026 (Singapore-Frankfurt) on 13 March 2017 will operate as scheduled and will terminate at Frankfurt. The aircraft will layover at Frankfurt and is due to operate as SQ025 (Frankfurt-Singapore) on 15 March 2017 as scheduled.

Customers travelling on flights to and from New York are advised to check the status of their flights on our website or contact SIA's Reservations and Ticketing Office in New York at +1 (800) 742-3333 (24 hours), Frankfurt at +49 69 7195 200 (Mon-Fri 0900-1800), or Singapore at +65 6223 8888 (24 hours). Singapore Airlines apologises for any inconvenience caused by the flight disruptions.

Source: https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/s...t/?id=j06sag8b
          So expect delays if you are departing or arriving into New York today or tomorrow.

Comment

SQ323|14APR (AMS-SIN) to be operated by 9V-SMI has been delayed for 6.5 hours.

STD: 1115LT
            PETD: 1745LT
            STA: 0555LT
            PETA: 1153LT
            Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

9V-SKA operating 16 April SQ 336 was diverted to DEL and appears to still be there. Anyone knows why?

Comment

Originally posted by wdranne View Post
                9V-SKA operating 16 April SQ 336 was diverted to DEL and appears to still be there. Anyone knows why?
                That's some massive delay! Initially I thought it was on its way and only going to be delayed in to CDG a couple of hours. No, the next day's flight is actually leapfrogging it. Must have spent at least 24 hours in DEL so this would look to me like a technical problem.

Interestingly, if you look at it's prior flight history, they had it confined to SYD and PEK flights for the past week. There will now be two flights departing CDG on the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                  That's some massive delay! Initially I thought it was on its way and only going to be delayed in to CDG a couple of hours. No, the next day's flight is actually leapfrogging it. Must have spent at least 24 hours in DEL so this would look to me like a technical problem.

Interestingly, if you look at it's prior flight history, they had it confined to SYD and PEK flights for the past week. There will now be two flights departing CDG on the same day.
                  I think it's more likely due to crew timeout issues, which explains why it had to leave a day later. Must be an interesting sight at CDG later today with two of them on the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post

Apparently a pax posted on SQ's FB page stating there was a technical problem and the flight had to be diverted.

Comment

9V-SKA had already departed DEL many hours ago. But the track on FR24 stops over the Black Sea.

Comment

Flightstats seems to indicate SQ336 landed in CDG 7:30am

https://beta.flightstats.com/flight-...ampaign=weblet

Comment

9V-SKA (as SQ335D) is just about 30 minutes behind today's SQ335 (which is operated by 9V-SKK).

A full day late

Comment

Re-numbering and re-timing of SQ31, 17 Apr

9V-SML is AOG in SFO due to some technical/mechanical issue.

Singapore Airlines flight SQ031, which was originally scheduled to depart from San Francisco for Singapore on 17 April 2017, has been delayed. The flight will be re-numbered to SQ9031 on 18 April. The revised timings for SQ9031 are as follows:

Revised Departure Date/Time : 18 Apr 2017, 1200hrs
                            Revised Arrival Date/Time : 19 Apr 2017, 1905hrs

*All timings stated are local time

First posted on 18 April 2017, 1150hrs (GMT+8)

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                              9V-SML is AOG in SFO due to some technical/mechanical issue.
                              Ouch! That's another 24 hour delay.

Glad it's today and not in 4 days when I'm scheduled on it.

Comment

SML was very recently delivered too ?

Comment

Working...
                                X