Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Finally Finished!] Kyo Does The Land Of The Midnight Sun (aka Kyo Visits Norway)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoops, forgot to reply!

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    The mods will issue me a RED card!
    I'll issue you a 'Get out of jail free' card

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
    kyo is known to us by many names - kyo+, kyo++, kyo+++ and now Moby-Dick.
    Quite happy with the +++, thanks!

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
    Wow... I remember this was 2009 when I headed back to SIN for the F1 race... Two years on my friend.. Congrats!!
    Two years on and we're still overdue for the next drink, bring it on!

Originally posted by coffeeblack View Post
    A monument and testament to the spirit of the Trip Reporter. You sir, deserve to be garlanded in fragrant flowers and celebrated in song.

Or at least be bought a round Cheers Kyo! It's been a great read.
    Flowers and a song, I like this idea!

A round, however, is not enough! Hit us up when you're available sometime for a meet-up in SIN (in the summer, didn't know there was one here), cheers!

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
    Sneaked into that mysterious place once....
    It's the crew's rest area, between the cockpit and the toilet... with seats similar with the F seat....

Hahaha... you saw it.... but it only took months, not years...
    Always sneaking into mysterious places, we are missing your latest TRs, buddy! It takes years for an artist to perfect his craft y'know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aulia Harun View Post
      Me charging you royalties? I thought the "allow me to demonstrate" was your initiative!

Oh, and I think I'll skip the calendar, thanks...

I know I'm very late for this, but congrats on your 4000th post. Here's to 5000!
      Couldn't have done it without your encouragement, haha... you'll regret skipping the calendar! Don't say I didn't tell you! Thanks for the congrats!

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
      I am actually in Oslo now, my first time here, saw some of the sights that you have posted here, but I was tied up with meetings the last two days and only had a 3 hours walk this evening around the city.....
      It's a great place! I miss it, I hear fares are quite cheap from SIN-OSL now all of a sudden...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        Couldn't have done it without your encouragement, haha... you'll regret skipping the calendar! Don't say I didn't tell you! Thanks for the congrats!

It's a great place! I miss it, I hear fares are quite cheap from SIN-OSL now all of a sudden...
        Thinking of going to Oslo again??? Wife and I are going back and forth whether to pull the trigger...

Comment

• Originally posted by calvinoeh View Post
          Thinking of going to Oslo again??? Wife and I are going back and forth whether to pull the trigger...
          For that price. I'll say:"GO!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            For that price. I'll say:"GO!"
            Agreed, GO!

It's a great place to start a redemption back also...

And you get to see Doha!

Comment

i Don't know, company pays..,.... But no time to do a really good visit.... just meetings, dinner, meetings, walk and now on way to airport...
              This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Agreed, GO!

It's a great place to start a redemption back also...

And you get to see Doha!
                Going, going...

Just booked the flights....

Comment

• Kyo: Thanks for the encouragement. Am in Oslo now and even though it's a tad expensive, it's one of the prettiest cities I've visited. The weather's great right now. Loving it!

Comment

• Have a wonderful stay! You can try sending a PM to RennyBA to see if he's around to say hello to, he's a very friendly host!

Don't forget to do a TR when you return with lots of pics! (Hope you found affordable accommodation, too)

Comment

• Woops - Just realized the very last post has been posted Thanks for this loooong TR

Hmm, I've never got any rose before, even on that very route. Am I missing something?

Comment

Working...
                      X