X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riveting...
    /Desert Traveller

Comment

This definitely ranks among the most out of the ordinary trip reports I have read (in a good way), next to the ones by Kyo, SQflyergirl, and Dent@SUB (like the "gold toilet" one ). I wish you luck in surprising her, and hope it all goes well ; I also once surprised a girl in a way I thought was crazy, but it was just a short drive away (rather than a plane ride) and I was still VERY nervous.

You got me hooked to the point that I am considering a side trip to Jakarta (not to see anyone though ) when I visit Singapore soon, but your description of the visa on arrival line at CGK is making me have second thoughts. Does anyone know if this a random chance of luck, or if the lines are indeed getting longer now? I haven't used the airport in ages.
      Last edited by SQGamespeed; 27 June 2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Excellent trip report so far soarbeyond! Reading this today just made me more eager to read on, and on! Really looking forward to the next part! Well Done!

Ganbatte !

Comment

This has to be the best thread since Kyo got married. chop chop, and get on with the tale!

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
            Can I buy the movie rights?
            Will you want it as a trilogy?
            Movie rights eh? It ain;t gonna come cheap
            I forsee this raking in millions more than Avatar did
            I think... this might extend further past a trilogy!
            Next trip back to continue what i started will be in approximately 4-5 weeks.

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
            14 unread messages on whatsapp, that means she is GA-GA totes in luv!
            Ahhh... how i wish she was... What a confused person she is...

Originally posted by jammed View Post
            Dramatic prologue, angsty dilemma, high risk plunge, and the a suspenseful cliffhanger until now, mixed in with all the details of a typical TR - depending on how this turns out, I say you have my vote for TR of the year.

I'm holding my seat
            Thank you! I hope to not unseat you and disappoint !

Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
            Riveting...
            Thank You for your kind word

Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
            This definitely ranks among the most out of the ordinary trip reports I have read (in a good way), next to the ones by Kyo, SQflyergirl, and Dent@SUB (like the "gold toilet" one ). I wish you luck in surprising her, and hope it all goes well ; I also once surprised a girl in a way I thought was crazy, but it was just a short drive away (rather than a plane ride) and I was still VERY nervous.
            Ahh... i remember the "golden toilet"

Originally posted by MLflyer View Post
            Excellent trip report so far soarbeyond! Reading this today just made me more eager to read on, and on! Really looking forward to the next part! Well Done!

Ganbatte !
            Please do read on and give me more support !

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
            This has to be the best thread since Kyo got married. chop chop, and get on with the tale!
            Hold on mate Been having back to back meetings this few days. Next update coming up shortly!

Thank You ALL for your kind words and patience. The story will continue shortly

Comment

" Thump Thump Thump "
              I swallowed hard, managed to give a weak smile back to the officer and turned to walk off.

I could hear my heart thumping, pulse racing and pupils dilating... My first few steps forward were met with a sense of fear overwhelming me.

A SHOCK OVERWHELMED ME. IT SENT A WAVE OF FEAR THROUGHOUT MY BODY.

My heart skipped a beat and i was left frozen...

Comment

Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post
                " Thump Thump Thump "
                I swallowed hard, managed to give a weak smile back to the officer and turned to walk off.

I could hear my heart thumping, pulse racing and pupils dilating... My first few steps forward were met with a sense of fear overwhelming me.

So, here, you're still in the airport, is'nt it?
                I'm a bit confused
                Waiting for the next part...
                Last edited by egondo; 27 June 2012, 05:57 PM. Reason: add text

Comment

" Thump Thump Thump "

LOL, this gets better and better! Better than Star Wars!

Comment

Originally posted by egondo View Post
                    So, here, you're still in the airport, is'nt it?
                    I'm a bit confused
                    Waiting for the next part...
                    Yup. Just taking my first few steps past the immigration counters.

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    LOL, this gets better and better! Better than Star Wars!
                    Haha.. you flatter me.

Anyone care to guess what happened?

Comment

Yup. Just taking my first few steps past the immigration counters.

Haha.. you flatter me.

Anyone care to guess what happened?
                      You saw her with the bf. Or you just smashed her and found out she has......... some STD.

Comment

This is one TR which can lose the aircraft pics.

Comment

Cmon.... update please
                          My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

we want more.. more.. more.. Keep it coming mate !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingDan View Post
                              You saw her with the bf. Or you just smashed her and found out she has......... some STD.
                              You have one heck of an imagination there

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                              This is one TR which can lose the aircraft pics.
                              Thank You

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                              Cmon.... update please
                              Will update story tmr. Shall post a quick update now.

Originally posted by adityabudi View Post
                              we want more.. more.. more.. Keep it coming mate !
                              It;s in the factory mate! Churning out somemore!

Well... Ladies and Gentlemen... I did add in a update here last night about something which took place. But.. to those that have read it, keep it to yourself as i realised that that might have interrupted the flow of the story and give hints as to how things turned out!
                              Last edited by soarbeyond; 28 June 2012, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Holy cow!
                                My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Working...
                                X