F RTW for 77W inaugural.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
    Now I regretted that I did not take another picture on-board.
    I don't suppose you told her she is famous (and rather popular ) on here did you ?.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      I don't suppose you told her she is famous (and rather popular ) on here did you ?.
      She is too famous in my heart. Really! She is very beautiful in her natural look. The pictures above showed when she had more make-up. I did not ask the crew whether they have seen SQT. But they knew about this trip report!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
        I also agrred with CGK's comments on the wear and tear on my recent trip to BCN on 9V-SWE & SWF which I beleived these 2 aircrafts are less then 3 months old but the J seats. They were not clean at all, I can noticed the arm rest areas were full of soy sauce spilled / coke spilled. The leather covered J seats keep falling off so you can see the inner sponge. The 12K seat needed to be kept reset all the time, with the technical crew from Boeing / Panasonic baby sit on the whole flight, he told me that SQ is trying out the latest IFE & Boeing is using SQ 77W as a test bed so the passengers will defintely suffer. Boeing agreed to send their staff to baby sit on all 77Ws flight in order to solve the passengers problems with the IFE. He told me that the office application keep hanging all the time that cause most business travellers annoying, after you did most of the work, you can't really save the files thru the USB memory stick...!

yeap for some reason the new seats are getting pretty dirty. This guy took a pic of the new first class and thier was a huge stain on the floor.

Comment

Now I regretted that I did not take another picture on-board.
          BTW, CGK, you could ask her if she wants to be testimonial for SQTalk
          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Must choose the meals from the menu with a

Of course, there are two outlet for the headphones in each seat. So, a test for SQ new headphone and Bose NC-3 should be done.

I will be flying in SQ F (SFO-ICN-SIN) for the first time in Oct and had a quick question, looks like the headphone jack are some sort of three prong setup, is the second outlet a similar type? Reason I ask is I'm going on my honeymoon and I figured it might be nice to sit and watch a movie together and wanted to know if the second outlet was meant for use with your own headphones (standard single prong) or can we just use the headphones SQ provides in both jacks?

By the way, thanks for all the pictures and descriptions, I'm going absolutely nuts with anticipation!

thanks in advance,

--dixon

Comment

• Both are three prongs outlet. And both can accomodate the on-board headsets.
              Other than two persons can watch movie together, the other benefit having the two headset outlets is depending on the preference of the pax whether he/she wants the cord dangling on his/her lefit side or right side.

Comment

Working...
              X