Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having "Layers Cake" of SQ's Spacebed and GA's A332 J with a Cherry of SQT BBQ party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post
    hahaha well lets just say it's for the whole trip! :O
    I was asked to go only the night before that led to me rushing to pack my things a few hours before the flight!Making me forget almost everything important that i needed!INCLUDING my 2 cameras!!!
    While i was in AMS i dislocated my jaw my phone died on me my laptop crashed I didnt really get to see much of AMS as i was there for only 3 days and all those sh*t had to happen to me
    What?? Are you serious??
    That's very very very unlucky experiences.....
    My deep sympathy for you....
    How's your jaw now??

Comment

• Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
      What?? Are you serious??
      That's very very very unlucky experiences.....
      My deep sympathy for you....
      How's your jaw now??
      Heck yeah im serious!It was the most "memorable" trip that i will ever have in my entire lifetime!
      At least those weren't serious nas compared to something that could've happened in flight (im sure you know what i mean )
      my jaw is getting better!
      But ever since i came back I've been having a string of good luck

Comment

Heck yeah im serious!It was the most "memorable" trip that i will ever have in my entire lifetime!
        At least those weren't serious nas compared to something that could've happened in flight (im sure you know what i mean )
        my jaw is getting better!
        But ever since i came back I've been having a string of good luck
        Ouch! Hope your recovery is a fast one... Well, it is good to know that things have been looking up since the trip. Do take care!
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
          Ouch! Hope your recovery is a fast one... Well, it is good to know that things have been looking up since the trip. Do take care!
          Thank you thank you so much!

Comment

hahaha well lets just say it's for the whole trip! :O
            I was asked to go only the night before that led to me rushing to pack my things a few hours before the flight!Making me forget almost everything important that i needed!INCLUDING my 2 cameras!!!
            While i was in AMS i dislocated my jaw my phone died on me my laptop crashed I didnt really get to see much of AMS as i was there for only 3 days and all those sh*t had to happen to me
            Ouch.. that sounds horrible indeed. I hope you recover fast soarbeyond! I can't imagine all of that happening while traveling.. I hope you have better traveling experiences in the future to compensate for this one
            Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Aulia Harun View Post
              Ouch.. that sounds horrible indeed. I hope you recover fast soarbeyond! I can't imagine all of that happening while traveling.. I hope you have better traveling experiences in the future to compensate for this one
              Haha thank you
              However...The next trip doesn't seem to be taking place any time soon

Comment

Haha thank you
                However...The next trip doesn't seem to be taking place any time soon
                Ditto... I won't find myself aboard an international carrier until June of next year.. sigh
                Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Aulia Harun View Post
                  Ditto... I won't find myself aboard an international carrier until June of next year.. sigh
                  Lucky you...... last flight 14th Sept, next, 9th Oct.... and there are those worst off then me, having to do a long hual every week...
                  This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Working...
                  X